Shoulder bursitis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulder bursitis

Hi ive often suffered from shoulder bursitis and find that constant exercise of the basic PE workout is causing my shoulder to go off and get injured. What is the most recommeded tool in the forum that can replace the back and forth motion ? Any suggestions and /or links are greatly appreciated otherwise im down for a month!!

Thanks

Hang and then clamp to take all the manual out the equation. And by hang and clamp I mean Hang til you're at desired length and then clamp.

It sounds like your shoulder is severely damaged and if I was you I'd take a complete device walk to avoid shoulder injury, there's no point having a big dick if you're body is fucked, lets keep things practical hey?
    Good Luck with your gains,
    CMP
    Measurements as of 22/9/12
    183mm BPEL
    120mm MSEG
    135mm BEG
    188mm BPFSL

Comment

Read a thread a while back where someone used 'canning tongs' for jelqing to reduce hand stress. Don't know of any 'auto' jeqling devices.. would be a nice product .. hehe

Comment

No a pumping tool wouldnt do the same effect?

Comment

Pumping is a tempory fix so to speak, and a jelqing tong would still agravate your shoulder but the loosening of your grip should ease up the kinetic chain and make jelqing less painful for your shoulder.
          Good Luck with your gains,
          CMP
          Measurements as of 22/9/12
          183mm BPEL
          120mm MSEG
          135mm BEG
          188mm BPFSL

Comment

to effectively pump, you need to milk the tube like a jelq so that puts pumping out the window.

you should spend the next 2 years hanging, and then by that time your shoulder, with the help of a physical therapist, should be ready to handle a girth routine

Comment

Originally posted by CleanestMeanestPenis View Post
              Pumping is a tempory fix so to speak, and a jelqing tong would still agravate your shoulder but the loosening of your grip should ease up the kinetic chain and make jelqing less painful for your shoulder.
              Pumping gives relatively large temporary gains, however over time they become permanent because the tissues heal in an expanded state

Pumping is a legitimate form of PE
              My progress log

Comment

agreed padawan. agreed, though one would bet that a supplementary jelqing routine would cement girth gains faster. and the type of pump and technique are why pumping is now a legit form of PE. some pumps are only for temporary gains. my vacu-tech sure isnt. that thing can overwork you in an instant

Comment

Working...
                X