Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using a device: what are the benefits as opposed to jelqing exclusively?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using a device: what are the benefits as opposed to jelqing exclusively?

Hello again all.

Using a device, will the total gains that someone makes in a lifetime be any different than if they were to jelq exclusively?

In other words, will I get more size if I jelq AND use a device or will I just get size faster?

Thanks guys.

It all depends on the quality of the jelq in my opinion. Personally speaking, I use both (a Jelq Device and my hands). The Jelq Device appears to hit the under side of my penis better whereas my hands hit everywhere but with less intensity.

I can't say that you'll get size any faster, but what decent growth is decent high quality quality jelqing. So if you feel that the quality of your jelqs are better with a device or your hands, then choose the best one for you. If like me you find that both are good, then use both. It's not done me any harm

I use mine to mix up my workouts, some days using the JD, some days just my hands and some days both
    Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Thanks for the help, reetb.

I should have been more specific and asked about the benefits of using an extender or weights along with jelqing.

So, to rephrase my question better -

will someone gain more in a lifetime if they were to both jelq and use an extender (or weights) or can the same length be achieved with just jelqing?

Comment

You will definitely gain more length with a stretching regimen as opposed to jelqing alone. Perhaps trying or starting out with some manual stretching would be helpful

Comment

I know that is recommend do both, I think you will gain more doing both. But I don't have statistics proving that doing both is better.

Comment

There are pros and cons to each method. Here are some advantages and disadvantages to the various methods:

Extenders-

Pros:
            -You know exactly how much tension is being generated
            -Workout is "hands free"
            -Progress is easy to track and forecast
            -Can be worn with certain clothes

Cons:
            -Requires constant supervision
            -Maximum tension possible is very light
            -Must be worn for many total hours to see results
            -Can be uncomfortable without adequate padding

Weight hangers-

Pros:
            -Workout is "hands free"
            -Very high tension is possible
            -You know exactly how much tension is being generated

Cons:
            -Injuries more common with this method
            -Often uncomfortable even with adequate padding
            -Cannot be done in public

Manual exercises-
            Pros:
            -Very convenient
            -Very high tension is possible
            -Tension level is easily adjustable
            -The most fluid of all methods

Cons:
            -Tension is difficult to measure- must use estimates
            -Cannot be done in public
            -Must have relatively strong hands for hard or long workouts

Please feel free to add to this list

My personal preferences favor manual exercises, although each method is effective when performed correctly.
            Last edited by Big Al; 06-29-2017, 02:22 PM.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

This is just My Opinion On the Pros & Cons of Hanging:
              "-Injuries more common with this method" I would say "-high Injury risk"

I would say although hanging is higher injury risk, i don't see injuries that often. Usually people are experienced by the time they are hanging & they tend to be more careful. Just as an example, I rarely see hanging injuries, while newbie routine injuries seem to be an every-day thing.

Generally, a hanger is also pretty conditioned from previous PE experience and already adapted to some of the stresses. Usually they also have learned the difference between fatigue & injury pain too. Of course hanging is still high risk...

I think with hanging people tend to be more careful & more experienced, and more knowledgeable, so there are not as many actual injuries (I guess the idea of hanging weight from the penis does scare people, as it should).

Pros
              -the ultimate length excercise (maximum force + maximum time is possible if you have the privacy, the time & the will-power)
              -the best suspensory ligament deformation (deep BTC, literally pointing behind you; this angle is not possible with an extender)
              -possibly the best tunica deformation (simply because of fulcrums with large amounts of weight, over long periods of time; but this requires a big commitment)
              -hangers can gain very fast; 1/8" per month (once again, 10+ hrs per week & 10+lbs, I never really see anyone not making at least 1/16" gains with a good time commitment & fatigue)
              -Most hangers gain a large amount of base girth (a nice bonus of .5" to 1", or more)

Cons
              -high injury risk (the risk is high, but if precautions are taken, injuries can be avoided)
              -Few or No gains during the first month (adaptations to stresses)
              -Time consuming
              -Big learning curve
              -only for experienced PEers
              -requires privacy (although I know of some crazy guys that do this while driving or at other completely ridiculous times)
              -requires a lot of knowledge (I think to really get good gains hanging, you need to know what you're doing, what fatigue is, how to reach it, etc)
              -requires consistency

I wonder what you think of my views here. I realize not everyone will agree with my statements above, but I think they are a reasonable assessment of hanging.

This is probably more points than you're looking for too. Maybe they can be condensed.

Basically, here's how I see hanging:
              pros: the ultimate high risk, high growth, high commitment length exercise
              cons: requires careful monitoring, knowledge, consistency, & commitment (or the gains are limited--inconsistent guys still gain, just not as much)

For hanging success I think you need to dedicate at least of 10 hours strapped in time per week, not including rest periods. That may come to about 15-18 hours of total time commitment unfortunately (10 hours hangtime requires about 5 hours of warm-ups, rests, etc, plus time is sometimes lost between sets. The time commitment goes up if you do split morning & night sets and spend extra warm up & warm down time).
              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                -Most hangers gain a large amount of base girth (a nice bonus of .5" to 1", or more)
                How come? Any theory behind this? Just curious

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus84 View Post
                  How come? Any theory behind this? Just curious
                  Hanging in multiple directions is one of the best ways to build up base girth. I would think that the slight inevitable swinging involved in most hanging sessions may be responsible.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                  X