A question about jelq'ing devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about jelq'ing devices

I would like to eventually get one and so I wanted to know.... Should I stick with the $100 device that is suggested by Big Al? If so I don't believe I can ever afford one. The reason I asked is I did an e-bay search and found some very similar device selling for like $15. If these would be safe I might actually be able to get one, one day. I would rather get the name brand one but with my current employment static (partially employed) I wont be able to get one. The jobs in my area are pretty scarce. Unless you have 5+ yrs experience with a degree. Any advice?
    Current: LOT 6 O'Clock
    NBPFL - 3.5 BPFL - 4.5 FG - 3.875
    NBPEL - 5.5 BPEL - 6.5 EG - 4.125

Short Term Goal:
    NBPFL - 4.5 BPFL - 5.5 FG - 4
    NBPEL - 5.85 BPEL - 6.75 EG - 4.35

Long term goal:
    I like the 9 x 6 thought

You can build your own - it's basically canning tongs with thick rollers. You can buy some pipe insulation that's sized to fit and build it together. However, I recommend just using your hands. I've got the Jelq Device, and while I would say it works well, I don't get a particularly better engorgement from it than I do from my hands. Not a $100 better engorgement, anyhow.

Comment

So then you think that the cheap one's on e-bay might be ok then? I was just wondering because I have carpal tunnel and arthritis in my hands. And I think the device would help some to take off a little strain during my routine (its sad really I'm not that old at all). And I don't want to take a chance with making my own.

Originally posted by Keido View Post
      You can build your own - it's basically canning tongs with thick rollers. You can buy some pipe insulation that's sized to fit and build it together. However, I recommend just using your hands. I've got the Jelq Device, and while I would say it works well, I don't get a particularly better engorgement from it than I do from my hands. Not a $100 better engorgement, anyhow.
      Current: LOT 6 O'Clock
      NBPFL - 3.5 BPFL - 4.5 FG - 3.875
      NBPEL - 5.5 BPEL - 6.5 EG - 4.125

Short Term Goal:
      NBPFL - 4.5 BPFL - 5.5 FG - 4
      NBPEL - 5.85 BPEL - 6.75 EG - 4.35

Long term goal:
      I like the 9 x 6 thought

Comment

I suppose you should go for it if you don't have any other option then.

Comment

Working...
        X