Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pump to buy bathmate or a regular pump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pump to buy bathmate or a regular pump?

Im looking into buying a pump to focus on girth i gained about a half inch in length in a 2 months with hanging. Just wondering if the water with bathmate is the way to go? Im thinking i want a regular pump any suggestions thanks in advance.

I like regular pumps. I have never used a bathmate and never will, but that is just me. I could use my pump any where I want to. If you are going to keep hanging I would wait on pumping. They do not go so well together.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Ok ok i got ya thanks and i didnt want a bm theres alot of people complaining about them that i see. But am i right pumping and jelquing is about as good as it gets for girth? Do you have permanant gains from pumping thanks againn

Comment

Ill wait on getting a pump but what brand should i get when i do what would you reccomend?

Comment

There are many good brands out there and it really comes down te seeing which one is offering a special between them in my opinion. I would look at boston pumps, Vacutech, LA pumps and Kaplan pumps. I know they have specilas from time to time.
          When I started I was 6 x5.5 and after pumping for about 6 months I was almost an inch longer and my girth went from 5.5 o 5.875, I am now at about 6.0 in girth and all I have done since pumping is hanging so I would say that my gains have stayed. Pumping will give permanant gains if you do it consistantly and remember that higher pressure is not good for permenant gains. Low presure and longer sets will work better. I started out using higher pressures but had much better results with lower pressures and longer sets, plus I had much better EQ. High pressure doesnt give great EQ.

Comment

BigO what pressure do you keep it at? How long?

Comment

Trust me, bathmate

Comment

I started out using high pressure but once I got things figured out I started doing three sets of 20 minutes at any where from 3- 6 HG, I usuall stayed at 4 or 5 and found that to be the range that worked the best for me. I would work up to this if you are just starting out but after you are conditioned then that would do nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Ymca198520 View Post
                  Im looking into buying a pump to focus on girth i gained about a half inch in length in a 2 months with hanging. Just wondering if the water with bathmate is the way to go? Im thinking i want a regular pump any suggestions thanks in advance.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ng-basics.html
                  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
                  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
                  link 2000's Links

Comment

Check out walker's thread Any good cheap pumps out there. There is a link to an inexpensive E-Bay pump with a quality pump with gauge.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hello Ymca198520, i have been using both bathmates and recently picked up a vacutech elliptical dry pump to add in my tool box of devices. They both can help you get to your goal of more grith. With the dry pump stay at the lower levels of 6-7 or lower. After i have packed my tube i stay at 4 or below and depending on my time available will release pressure for a short period of time to allow for some fresh blood to circulate for my next pump session. With either one you may want to wet jelq afterwards to reduce any fluid build up. Good luck...

Comment

Working...
                      X