best pump for pe??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best pump for pe??

So I wanna add a pump into my jelqing/clamping routine which pump would be best and safest for PE and my routines and enlarging my penis?? Is it the bathmate??? I never used a pump so I have no Ideal I want the best 1 for helping make the most gains and not hurting myself

Everyone seems to be using Bathmate so yeah.

Comment

3 days in using my bathmate and it seems to do the job, but I'll have a more definite answer in a few weeks.
      Well if you can't be handsome, you might as well be BIG :)

Comment

You can research either Air or Water type pumps, cylinder size (diameter & Length). If you choose Air/vacuum, you would want a pump with a gauge so that you can operate it in a way that is non-harmful.
        Here's some links to articles:
        Penis Pumping Techniques | PEGym

Penis Pumping 101- An Overview | PEGym
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I personally don't believe in the Bathmate, whether it's the limit on vacuum, or simply it doesn't seem to lend itself to real PE gains. However, it's good for getting a plump flaccid and some suggest it does improve flaccid length/girth on a permanent basis, so you decide.

However, before you decide to put your dick in a cylinder and pump away - why are you wanting to add pumping into your routine if you're already clamping? I don't see any reason to do both especially considering that I feel clamping is far superior to Bathmate pumping.

*Vacuum pumps I've never used so you'll have to do your own research on them, but it seems to work off a similar principle as clamping also, so the question above still applies.
          13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
          10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
          link 2000's Links

Comment

I don't know about the guy above, but the only thing I'm in PE for is erect girth, I've been thinking about the bath mate because people call it a "girth pump". The thing that's holding me back is the price and not knowing if my girth will only be temporary. I'm not paying $100+ for temporary gains. Any help?

Comment

I wouldnt buy a bathmate for 5 bucks, I have an air pump and I can use it any where, with out a towel, a shower, a bath or a jug of water. I can take mine camping and if I go to see a movie with PeWee Herman I can even take it in the theatre. I just can not see an advantage to a bathmate and even though I do not own one there several members who do own botah and i have yet to see any one of those guys say they like thier bathmate better, i have heard many say the air pump is better. My 25 cents, yes I get a whole quarter.( but I will share it with you all)
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Another little known secret is that you can put water in a regular cylinder as long as you dont draw water up through your gauge then no sweat, one can go to the hardware store and buy a longer length of hose to aid in this!
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

So what's the best air pump for girth? (didn't mean to derail your thread) I'm well into PE, and want permanent(well longer than a few hour)girth gains. Which I know won't come easy. But not trying to spend a lot of money

Comment

So Does the bathm,ate not pump as good as a air pump?? Does the air pump cause more expansion then the bathmate???

I read that you can temporarly enlarge your penis by up to 2 inches erect with a pump is this only with air pump or is bathmate just as powerful??

Comment

I noticed gains with the Bathmate. Using it with manual PE works very well.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I have and use both air / water pumps, with either you have to follow guidelines .... With air do not go over 5 in. Vacuum for long periods and water do not stay in the bathmate over 20-min. They both have there use but respect them or injuries will result...

Comment

Whatever pump you choose, get a pump with a gauge. Withough a gauge, you're risking injury if you pump at too high an hg.
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

i know many of the big vets here prefer the vacu tech for pe. i own one and i love it. the only issue is how strong it is and making sure to stay at a lower pressure

Comment

Someone wouldn't really know what the best pump is until he really used all pumps out in the market or at least a number of them and you won't know if that best pump will work for you or you try it. Check BathPump | #1 Source for the Official Bathmate, you may try the Bathmate risk-free with a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee.

Comment

Working...
                              X