Hanging the Stretch Marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging the Stretch Marks

Helll, i have been a pe'er for a while now and was thinking about getting some devices for my routine. After much research ive narrowed it down to either a Bathmate, a Bibhanger, or both. However the question the arose for me was stretch marks. If i were to hang and stretch my skin, ligaments, etc., would i get stretch marks on my penis? I cant fathom how you could stretch everything and not have stretch marks. If you know for a fact there are no such side effects from proper use, how is it you don't get stretch marks? Also was wondering if anyone could help me decide which to get if i wanted to increase length as well as some girth at the same time.
    11/28/11:---------->Goal:
    BPFSL: 7 in. -----9 in.
    BPEL: 7 in. ----- 9 in.
    FSG: 4 in. ----- 6 in.
    EG: 6 in. ----- 7 in.

I have exactly the same questions. I'd rather stay as is, and just keep going with manual exercises, than get stretch marks.

Anyone got more info about this?

AB

Comment

Some people get stretch marks easily, others don't get them at all. It's genetic and depends on elasticity of your skin. You can buy some cream that specifically prevents them but it's not quaranteed to work.

Comment

I hang and have had stretch marks but mine have gone away or faded quickly. As far as Bib hanger or Bathmate goes I would efinately choose the Bib hanger, if you want a pump go with an air pump. I would work length first, the girth. I would gladly have a few stetch marks on an 8 inch dork!
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Would anyone else want stretch marks for an 8 incher? Idk if i would personally. I think ill go with the bath mate but for a bigger penis u need more skin anyway so would a slower process of hanging be the best way not to get stretch marks?

Comment

OP, are you wanting length? If so, hanging would be much better than the BM. Even for permanent girth, actual exercises are better than the BM.

Comment

What about using a bathmate to warmup for light hanging?

Comment

Hanging and girth work doesn't seem to work that great hand in hand, and you don't really want a big pumped up dick before you hang, you want least blood in the glans as possible.

Comment

Ahh ok and thats from your experience or from others? And yea that makes sense so wat would be best for length manual pe then hanging? Or hanging the by hand?

Comment

Originally posted by apprenticepe View Post
                    What about using a bathmate to warmup for light hanging?
                    Horrible idea. You're likely to get fluid buildup from the pumping and your hanger will not fit properly.

Comment

Ahh ok and thats from your experience or from others? And yea that makes sense so wat would be best for length manual pe then hanging? Or hanging the by hand?
                      It's the accepted "rule of thumb". You can do it how you like, but there's really no sense in hanging and stretching. Hanging will eventually yield you much more potential as you move up in weight than manual stretching ever will.

Comment

I have some slight stretch marksat the base...nothing too bad. If they get any worse though I'll start to get worried.
                        Just hanging around as usual :)

Comment

Im not saying to hang and stretch im saying hang and jelq. Wouls that be better than just hanging alone? And okay southpaw u said u got stretch marks that scares me away from hanging a bit.

Comment

People get stretch marks with manual PE also, don't want to risk getting stretch marks don't do PE.
                            You're stretching your dick and the sink, so if you're prone to stretch marks you will get them.

And if you're hanging you don't have to do manual stretching, read the hanging 101 to see what your in for.
                            And hanging and jelqing as I said don't go well together, best to do one or the other, girth or length.

Comment

Im not saying to hang and stretch im saying hang and jelq. Wouls that be better than just hanging alone? And okay southpaw u said u got stretch marks that scares me away from hanging a bit.
                              Oh, well then. My bad. I did quote you as saying hanging and stretching, so I replied to that effect. Again, as already said above by others, hanging and working girth don't usually work well together. A guy usually ends up too sore to hang. "Hanging the by hand" was what I read. If you meant something else, please take a little more time to carefully type what you mean.
                              malehanger
                              Banned
                              Last edited by malehanger; 05-15-2012, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X