Homemade Extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade Extender

Has anyone tried making a homemade extender?

I found the link for one and it looks like it would do the job just as well as a pro extender

Advanced Homemade Penis Extender

Looks like you could make it with simple parts from home depot and for under 12 bucks!
    JohnnyBlaze
    Last edited by JohnnyBlaze; 04-06-2009, 03:48 PM. Reason: added something

I remember Slimguy He always had great ideas for DIY PE.

If you have the inclination to build one, it would be a good idea to give it a try.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Ill give it a shot next week.

I have ZERO handyman skills, so we'll see how that goes.
      Starting stats (01/12/09)
      BPEL : 4.8
      EG : 4.8

Goals for 2009 :
      BPEL : 6.0
      EG : 5.2

Comment

Extenders with Noose type is bad voodoo,but hey at least it is cheaper than the ordinary ones
        Start:2008-10-4
        Reborn Alpha Male
        BPFSL (18")
        FG (10 cm )
        BPEL ( 23 cm)
        MEG (15 cm)
        ----
        EQ (~ 8)

Comment

I am trying to put this device together but I am having a hard time understanding the assembly. Has anyone made one of those yet? If so, can I see pictures of the device put together? The one by the link is really bad quality.

Comment

Here's a good site on making your own extender: All About Penis Enlargement

UPDATED 24 July 2011: The link had to be changed due to it changing content- I've provided an internal link to similar data.
            Big Al
            Administrator
            PEGym Editor
            Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by Big Al; 07-24-2011, 10:41 AM.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by sdman View Post
              Ill give it a shot next week.

I have ZERO handyman skills, so we'll see how that goes.http://www.images-avsforum.com/avs/n/P.jpg
              Same here but I plan on giving it a shot..I was thinking of purchasing some guides on how to make a better than what you'd buy extender :>

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                Here's a good site on making your own extender: All About Penis Enlargement
                The Slimguy's extender is the one I was trying to build, but if you read the instructions, it is quite confusing and many information are missing.

Also, the picture is so blurry you can't tell where to put what. My main problem is with the "metal spring" since it doesn't say if it is a compression or extension one. Also, the instructions are not clear as where to put them.

Any alternative solutions or better illustrative instructions anyone?

Comment

ok Juda, I have a question; Just where will you be acquiring these "guides"?

See, I have had my X4 labs extender (one of the most expensive, best rated ones on the market) and I have several ideas, but no real shop, tools, or skills to create what I envision, and I think with the right R&D (and funding to go with such of course) there would be a much better way to make a better extender.

I would love to share ideas and feel that using my extender in combination with PEGym-ing just adds to the "cementing" process. I am also restoring my foreskin and am interested in ALL things related to penile health and improvement, and it is amazing to see the devices that the Foreskin Restoration community has come up with in trying to be innovative and maximizing gains and time spent or efficiency of devices. I think we could do this with extenders because all these companies are pretty much selling the same product.

Let me know

Comment

Just bringing this back to the front.
                    Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                    2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                    2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                    2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                    Goal 7"

Comment

Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
                      Extenders with Noose type is bad voodoo,but hey at least it is cheaper than the ordinary ones
                      The basic design is there. Though a little convoluted, so it is probably in the neighborhood of an hour to assemble. Have most of the parts already for various other projects. Having said all that, will say all this: It should be semi easy to construct a collar type attachment with readily available Velcro. Otherwise with the noose, a good wrapping with 12-18" of self adhering Ace Bandage, should give you sufficient protection.

Don't know if you are a Cary Grant fan, but here is some banter from one of his movies:

You remind me of a man.
                      What man?
                      The man with the power.
                      What Power?
                      The power of VooDoo.
                      Who do?
                      You do.
                      I do what.
                      You remind me of a man.
                      Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                      2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                      2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                      2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                      Goal 7"

Comment

I have taken it upon myself to experiment with the extender design. So far I have progressed to a generation 5 of my design. I started out with a simple type of device that uses turnbuckles for tension to a fully enclosed spring design that is similar to the commercially available types. I have graduated from a gen 4 device with a total of up to 2.3kgs of spring tension to a gen 5 device with up to 4.8 kgs of spring tension. I am able to use the device comfortably for between 35 to 50 minutes before my glans gets fatigued. I call my devices generation 1(first) to generation 5(newest)

I have also experimented with the differences between noose and strap type glans hold down. I am quite satisfied with the noose type and have noticed no differences between the strap and noose other than the ease of attachment. I personally find the noose to be more comfortable(when properly attached). The noose material is 1/4 inch latex tubing. Pinching the delicate skin behind the glans seems to be common in noose design.

I will be willing to post an exact build specification of the generation 5 device that I have built. The build will require some specialized hand tools but should not be beyond the handy person to build. If requested I will post it here for the world to see... I just need a little time to write the instructions.

My stats at the beginning my PE journey in January 02 of 2009 were 5.75 inches non-BPEL and 4.75 EG I weighed in at 212 ponds at a height of 5'10 inches And I was 38 years old. Currently as of January 25, 2010 I am at 7.25BPEL (non-BPEL is just over 6.5 inches) and 5.3125 EG my current weight is 175 thanks to the P90X program, my height has not changed and I am now 1 year older. I have gained over .8 inches in length since using my generation 5 device and over 0.4 inches in girth ( I started weekly documentation in December of last year when I increased the spring tension.).

I am pleased with my growth and body transformation and want to share my techniques with those that are interested. Life is too short to be small...
                        My Stats

Feb 23/09 BPEL 6.0 EG 4.9 (Both estimated)

Jan 2010... 6.6 NBPEL EG 5.25

Comment

Future1
                          Last edited by Future1; 03-15-2015, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Hey mwigw, I'm pretty handy, I'm an electrician. Post your instructions and I'll see what I can do. It has benefited you very well.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

The generation 5 device requires quite a bit of work , I took me about 10 hours to modify and get it right. I will be posting the instructions in a day or so once they are complete. I am also working on a power stretch generation 6 device that unfortunately cannot be worn discretely It places your unit in full erect position, but will have up to 10kgs of tension. I seem to have a ligament that resists stretching...

I have worked up to using these, When I first started with the 4.8kg I could only handle it for about 10 minutes at a time. I hate pain...
                              My Stats

Feb 23/09 BPEL 6.0 EG 4.9 (Both estimated)

Jan 2010... 6.6 NBPEL EG 5.25

Comment

Working...
                              X