Easy Way To Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Way To Success

Look, guys: these here site and forum have helped me a lot, so i would like to share with you what i have found.

i think there alawys are two ways towards whatever goal: the hard one and the easy one. most of us would consider ourselves lucky enough if we find the first. though i always knew there must be another one, simple and direct. (this approach concerns almost all problems in life, although there might be aspects of morality regarding some of the EASY ways)

about PE: sure enough, i tried first the hard way: stretching devices (extenders), made then one of my own, addapted the first one, made then another and bought another. i found it impossible to wear them for long periods of time and there were no (or little) real benefits. i then doubled the efforts adding testosterone for a short time (no real gains), then tribulus terrestris (altogether with protein shakes, as i was going to the gym also) - i gained muscular mass and tribulus made me VERY angry and irritable, so i had to stop taking it. still, tribulus works very quickly to boost your own t hormone, increases sex drive, power, but in my case gave me the so called roid rage.

then i found pe gym and started the basic routine, as i was convinced nothing else would work, having tried out almost all other ways, with to little success.
    i followed the basic routine and discovered it worked, but, as my main goal was length, i focused mainly on the stretches ( 10 minutes in each direction) and did them pretty hard. result: bruises and not very much gain. i concluded i could not continue like this.

so, i researched a bit on this forum and i formulated a very simple routine that i thought best. i tried it and immediately noticed it felt different, it felt like a good workout at the gym. plus it was much more simple, did not have to do all those "ulis, compressors, horse squeeze, fowfers" and so on.

i followed this routine 5 days on weekends off, EVERY day (with a small exception) for 3 + months. (i started this new routine on the 1st of january 2009). gained almost 1 inch in length (~2cm) and quite some girth also (i didn't measure exactly, initial girth being ~ 7inches).

THE EASY WAY
    i don't really do warm up. if any of you feel it works for you, do it.

like in the gym, some basic stretches, in all directions, to warm the ligs, and get some blood.
    the ~150 s l o w HARD dry jelqs, mainly outwards-downwards , at least 10 seconds each.
    alternate hands. if you do them hard, they will be a triceps/deltoid exercise also. change direction. right/ left, change angle.
    feel them work.
    if : 1. you want length, keep erection low ( 30-60%)
    2. girth, higher (50- 75%)

the trick: do the jelq very slowly, it will FORCE the blood in the terminal part of the shaft AND act like a stretch in the other part.
    jelq with palm facing down.
    do this EVERY day. (5/2)
    THAT IS IT. https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif Thanks.

Before 'finding' this method, for how long were you practicing PE and how long were former routine last(minutes).
    I have calculeted those 150 jelqs at 10 sec each and give me 25 minute..
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Way to go, your a less is more guy and eventually mostly that's how PE work. thanks for sharing your story as it can inspire other, I wonder if there are more is more around here.. but the less continue what works for you.
      March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
      Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
      Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
      No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Don't hurt yourself.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

sorry for the delay to answer.
          i have been doing the basic routine for a couple of months, prior to that i've tried more or less each method for some time (except for hanging and pumps).
          i never got the feel of full stretching that i get from using these long hard jelqs. furthermore, this is the only way i've really grown.

about injuries: be careful! you shouldn't try to pull it out of your body, instead try and do a hard workout. that is, be gradual in your approach.
          there are 2 main reasons for that: 1. avoid risks. see how much is too much at first.
          2. leave room for further improvement on the way. if you pull at max from day 1, what will you do on day 100?

about time: it takes me around 40-45 minutes. one has to include some stretching and a couple of minutes to pause whenever the erection level gets too high.

i emphasize on jelqs because i noticed that, in order for a stretch to be effective, you have to maintain it for a Long time (hours). it's the same thing with stretching devices (extenders): i thought at first : why not pull hard and wear it for less time(2-4h). almost no result. then i tried to wear it for 8 h and that proved much better. the only problem was that i just couldn't wear it for 8h, it got really annoing.

therefore, jelq.
          by the way, if i got length gains from an exercise intended for girth, i'm sure all can get enough girth quite quickly. just do it s l o w l y.
          manndea
          Last edited by manndea; 04-13-2009, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Occam's Razor

You don't need to do a dozen exercises in a PE routine- such training is usually counterproductive. Use your time wisely and focus on the exercises that work best.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

so all you do is dry jelqs in different directions?
              Starting stats (01/12/09)
              BPEL : 4.8
              EG : 4.8

Goals for 2009 :
              BPEL : 6.0
              EG : 5.2

Comment

Working...
              X