electronic jelqer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electronic jelqer

someone should invent a machine that jelqs the penis. everyone on this website would buy it. theres all kinds of extenders but no jelq machine. it wouldn't be that complicated it could look similar to an extender except the top part would be adjustable to different sizes and the piece would move up the shaft for 5 seconds release and repeat. girth gains would be incredible if you could just sit and jelq all day with perfect strokes. do we have any good mechanical engineers at the gym?

if they can build this why not a jelq machine?
    Amazon.com: Dream Blow Job & Hand Job Simulator Sex Toy - Futuristic Technology: Health & Personal Care

Comment

There's already a jelq device out there, but just sitting all day and jelqing would just lead to injuries, not gains. Jelqing isn't like extending in any fashion.

Comment

Your hand is free and works better than anything that could possibly break your penis because your penis isn't perfectly round or the same size though the whole shaft. And jelqing all day sounds like a good way to not gain, and maybe become impotent.

Comment

And while we're at it we should invent a good bench press and ab electronic machine so I can sit around all day and get ripped at the same time without having to put any effort.
          PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

true true but a penis that is used to exercises can easily handle an hour plus of jelqing no problem. not many people have that kinda time.

Comment

Originally posted by BonerPants View Post
              true true but a penis that is used to exercises can easily handle an hour plus of jelqing no problem. not many people have that kinda time.
              And just who in their right mind is going to pay upwards of $500 for a device they can only use for an hour a day, and is still never going to be as effective as jelqing with your hands? If you don't have the time for PE, there's a simple solution. Don't do PE.

Comment

Hardly anyone jelqs for an hour anyway. There's better exercises to do for girth instead of an hour straight of jelqs.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                  Hardly anyone jelqs for an hour anyway. There's better exercises to do for girth instead of an hour straight of jelqs.
                  That's what I was thinking.. I sure wouldn't want to do an hours worth of jelqs! Not to mention the bulging thing sliding up and down in my pants while I'm out shopping..
                  PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
                    That's what I was thinking.. I sure wouldn't want to do an hours worth of jelqs! Not to mention the bulging thing sliding up and down in my pants while I'm out shopping..
                    And if a gear or belt breaks on the device you'll be screaming as it pulls your dick and everyone will be staring at you while you claw at your pants to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                      And if a gear or belt breaks on the device you'll be screaming as it pulls your dick and everyone will be staring at you while you claw at your pants to stop it.
                      Gear or belt? Pfft. All you need is multiple electric actuators to perform the functions of jelqing up and releasing pressure on the shaft before lowering the device and then clamping the shaft again before jelqing up.

Easily could get away with a 12v system, so even if there's an electrical fault it won't shock you too badly...but then again if it's an electrical fault that fails to release the grip on your penis before doing the down stroke, well, who doesn't like clamping their dick and then trying to jelq for an hour?

Comment

i have made my own home made extender......can;t understand why all those extenders made so stupid......and also why is there not a stretch machine......or jelq...

Comment

Electicity and my dick are not good together; it came to me in a dream one night!
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                          X