Devices & Girls/partners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devices & Girls/partners

Thanks for reading gents... Im a paycheck away from getting the bathpump, I plan to clamp in the future as well as hang, again in a few months. im curious to how many of us have informed our significant others of the devices we use(or pe in general)? I havent told my lady about pe (we live together) and the privacy issue is the only thing thwarting me. My reservations for telling her are purely I don't want her to expect an 8 x 6 in two weeks when im a 6 x 5 and that goal will take years. I'd like to tell her but at the same time i'd like the, "what the hell have u been doing to ur dick" - response after some significant gains...Have you guys told ur partners about the work your putting in or have u gotten any positive responses from ur partners over the usage of devices?

I told my wife just a couple of weeks into it. She was pretty apprehensive at first and initially aged to let me do it for a few months. Now she's happy to let me continue and even asks me to pump from time to time. I have just about every device made.. extenders, water pumps, air pumps, hangers, ball weights, you name it.

I highly recommend that you tell her. When I first told my wife, she made the comment that if she would have found out on her own she would have thought it was for someone else. As with anything in a relationship, honesty is always the best policy
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
      I highly recommend that you tell her. When I first told my wife, she made the comment that if she would have found out on her own she would have thought it was for someone else. As with anything in a relationship, honesty is always the best policy
      Yep, it is YOUR penis, but to hide this from her might cause her to later ask "What else have you been hiding??" or something similar. I personally prefer to air out my laundry per se, vs have things come back to bite my ass later.

Comment

i told her before i even started. she isnt a fan of the hanging since its probably the most dangerous, and when i had made mistakes and my eq would drop she would be annoyed. but she loves when im in the pump. she just oogles at it.

she tells me that im like an amazon warrior training for my rights into adulthood/becoming a real warrior. i got her a kegelmaster and clit pump, and now we do our exercises together

Comment

Originally posted by bigmoe5067 View Post

she tells me that im like an amazon warrior training for my rights into adulthood/becoming a real warrior. i got her a kegelmaster and clit pump, and now we do our exercises together
          That's some hot stuff right there, fuck yea.

Comment

I have ED, so I showed her my pump and demonstrated its use and effect on my dick. Her only comment was, "be careful you are going to hurt yourself." She is also aware that I keep a large plastic bag in the bathroom with my extender, rice sock, weights. Etc. I do not think she has examined the contents, but she always moves it to the bedroom when company comes. Accordingly, she knows I am doing something, but hasn't questioned me for details. Probably thinks it has to do with ED, which is fine with her.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you gentleman! I think you guys made great points because I have been concerned about her finding things and wondering why I was doing pe when she appears content with my size. Im strongly considering telling her, my main obstacle now is how im going to tell her.

Comment

Working...
              X