Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A lot of discoloration after Bathmate use - it's movable!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of discoloration after Bathmate use - it's movable!?

hi, i have a weird problem

when i use my bathmate after i use it (i have tried 20 minutes for 1-2 weeks and now i use oinly for 15 min, wich i have done for 2-3 weeks) i get a lot of discoloration at the base of the dick (it goes out like 2 inches, so it's covering2 inches on the base of my dick)

it's like super dark and when i massagem y dick it goes away instantly,

so it gets discolored, but only until i massage it, it's like a super-short-temporary discoloration that i can massage away within 2 seconds, wtf is up with this?? also, i get suction marks above my dick (on the pubic area) and i get one mark around the base of the dick

am i doing anything wrong? i pump to absolute max pressure, i also get fluid buildup, what can i do?? only minimize pressure? i hit around 21.5cm and i am normally 19.5-20.2cm erect, is it too much to go 1cm above "normal length"??

info: i do this bathmate routine (15 min) after my 215 jelq and 115 v-jelq routine, i have been doing pe for like 2 months with like 2-3 months superslow warmup exercies
    but only bathmate for around 1 month

Maybe your problem is being pretty new to PE and using it for 20 minutes at max pressure.

Comment

but i have been doing pe for like 5 nmonths if you include the 3 month warmup routines i did

now i only do 15 min, but should i minimize pressure?=

Comment

By warmup routine do you mean conditioning routine? What was your routine and schedule.

People normally do jp90 for conditioning then for the 10 minute warmdown they replace that with a 10 minute bathmate session after the routine.

Comment

for 3 months i did jp10 very softly and smoothly, to exercise and get used to pe

and now i have, for 2 months, done 150j and 90vj, and occasionally added 5 more of each, atm im at 210j or so and 110vj

I warmup 10 min, then do 50j 30vj REST 1 min then same until done, then i use bm for 15 min on max pressure

Comment

i thought of a way to prevent this

maybe when i use bathmate, i do it for 3 minutes, then i take a 1 min break and then i do 3 more min until i reach 15 min or so?? does it sound good??

Comment

I personally never use my bm at max pressure. I did in the beginning and ended up permanently discolored as a result. I actually switched to a good air pump with a pressure gauge so I have better control of pressure. I recommend longer sessions (20-30 minute sets) at more reasonable pressure levels- this gives me great results without discoloration or vacuum bruising. IMO max pressure with the bm is way too much even for seasoned veterans.
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                I personally never use my bm at max pressure. I did in the beginning and ended up permanently discolored as a result. I actually switched to a good air pump with a pressure gauge so I have better control of pressure. I recommend longer sessions (20-30 minute sets) at more reasonable pressure levels- this gives me great results without discoloration or vacuum bruising. IMO max pressure with the bm is way too much even for seasoned veterans.
                ty, I'll listen to your advice, but i wonder, how about max pressure but way shorter time? so you get as long as possible but yeh you gety my point

anyway, my luck today, i was about to try the new way of using bathmate and today for the first time in my life i feel pain during pe, so i stopped immdeiately, and warmed down so i will do it tomorrow

Comment

anyone with any other respsons??

Comment

if it goes away quickly than nothing is wrong, Just blood being drawn into your skin. You are well conditioned after 3 months!
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

ty for your response!!! but it looks so SUPER DARK and scary, it always scared me lol

Comment

I used to use my bathmate at max for 20-min as well but have changed it up a bit lately. I started combining wet jelq's with bathmate sessions, I guess you could say as it is used at the end of my session. On my girth workouts from dry pumping or clamping I wet jelq then put on my bathmate and complete some DLD bathmate hardcore stretches then go to max pressure for approx. 5-min then take off and jelq again. My theory is to use my bathmate in shorter time durations and allow the jelqing to bring in a fresh supply of blood and to work up the percentage of erection and enter the bathmate again for more stretches and a few minutes of pump. As for fluid buildup I have been using in my dry pumping is to wear a dick sleeve called a cock cage and I wear it just under my glans as that seems to be the area that will build up fluids faster then any other area. During my jelqing I will mix it up and grab my head with an ok grip and use my other hand to jelq from the head to the base to try and reduce fluid build up. Maybe every 20-30 jelqs I will reverse it up for 5-10 jelqs from head to base. I get more fluid build up dry pumping compared to wet pumping, but I have tried the sleeve in the bathmate too. Hope that helps

Comment

I wonder if more people are experiencing such problems?

I've read reviews from other sites and forums and there are more documented cases of penis turning really dark and the effects can be permanently. Some say to the extent of black, but I'm not sure since there are no pictures.

Does this happen to selected individuals or all users of pump/waterpump related devices will experience such discolouration issues? Will appreciate if there are graphic illustrations and advices if serious problems can be prevented altogether.

Comment

When your penis is dark after a workout but returns to normal shortly afterwards there is no problem. When your darkened skin lasts for days it means that your pressure is too high for your conditioning. What is happening is that blood is getting trapped between your skin layers, this blood does not escape easily, it is a sign that you need to back down your pressure or negative vacuum.

The fire goats roll will help with the removal of trapped blood. It can stay for days and even weeks if you do nothing about it. Another thing that helps and should always be done after a pump set is to simply massage your penis gently for a few minutes after every set.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                            X