Extender Question and Also a Quick Question About PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender Question and Also a Quick Question About PE

Hello everyone. I was just wondering from some of you extender veterans what your recommended tension is and what timeline should I be following. Based on things I've read is it safe to assume that I focus around 700 grams for the first say 3 months then move it up to 1400 grams (I have the 2100 Springs) for the remainder. Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. So far I'm doing an average of 6 hours a day.

And to get to my PE question, I've only been using an extender so far and am content with it. In about a week and a half, however, I'll be on vacation for about 2 weeks with family which will make it hard to use my extender. Can I substitute with the JP90 Stretches and still assume that its getting a good workout during those days? I'm not really focusing on girth right now since I read that its better to get length first then girth. Let me know what you think!

500-900g at 4-6 hours a day is ideal. Yeah doing some jp90 stretches every day or 2 days is fine, be sure to warm up before you do.

Comment

My opinion: you only want to increase grams if you are at a plateau. No increase in stretched length for about 3 months. I used to bump it up for a week to "break the plateau", then return to what grams I had been running at.
      You want to guard against developing an "immunity" to the higher grams, by using more than you actually need, sooner than you need. Don't get in a hurry with the "more will get me results sooner", that gets to be counter productive.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Awesome! Makes a lot of sense actually! Thanks so much!

Comment

How can you tell what tention you are using? My extender doesn't have any numbers on it.
          June 27 2012-
          BPFL: 4.0"
          FG: 4.0"
          BPEL: 5 3/4"
          EG: 4.25"

Goal-
          BPEL: 7.0"
          EG: 5.5"

Comment

If it doesn't have lines then chances are you can't.
            Or you can buy a really precise scale and test the grams of force manually and mark the lines yourself etc etc..

Just take the grams of tension your springs in your device has and figure out what halfway is and then you'll have an idea.

Comment

I just crank my homemade extender out until I can't stand the tension anymore, then after a few minutes(when the discomfort subsides) I crank it out some more... I continue this for a max of 20 minutes which I consider 1 set. I usually do 2 sets(with 10-15 min breaks in between) after hanging, for a supplement.

I know...I'm a glutton for punishment... and my vigorous methods aren't for the faint of heart... It's just what I do and it works for me... By the way, I also hang 15-17.5lbs from my dick on a daily basis.. so I guess it isn't that intense to me...
              Lurked since 2010
              start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
              current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
              Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
              Done with hanging...

Comment

Working...
              X