Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still no Gains after using Penis Extender for 7 Months!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no Gains after using Penis Extender for 7 Months!

I STILL have had NO Gains from using a penis extender for the past 7 months!

My original NBEL was 5"
    My Current NBEL is STILL 5"

My BPEL is STILL UNCHANGED at 5.75"

I have made no gains using a penis extender.

Im stretching my pecker to 6" using the andropenis for 5-7 hours a day 7 days a week.

dude, get a bibhanger and start hanging. You only need one hour a day. Five days a week. Try it for 3 months. extender is not for everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by adam1973 View Post
      I STILL have had NO Gains from using a penis extender for the past 7 months!

My original NBEL was 5"
      My Current NBEL is STILL 5"

My BPEL is STILL UNCHANGED at 5.75"

I have made no gains using a penis extender.

Im stretching my pecker to 6" using the andropenis for 5-7 hours a day 7 days a week.
      With manual PE some guys gain from training everyday were other guys will only gain by taking plenty of rest; so i would imagine extending is exactly the same and some guys will gain from extending everyday (you don't) then other guys will only gain by taking rest days: so why don't you take 2 or 3 days rest each week and see if you can gain that way.

Comment

1000+ hours for me with the same results. There are a few of us out here.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Yup. Ive been doin it for 3 1/2 months and not one small gain.

Comment

How much tension are you guys using? The recommended?(As I recalled between 600-900)

Comment

im using enough tension that I can only wear the extender for 45 minutes to an hour before I have to take it off due to soreness/discomfort.

I posted the same topic a few months ago:
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-extender.html

Comment

Shouldnt I have gained about (or at least) 0.5 inches by now????

Comment

I have tried taking a day or two off per week during the months of May & June.

Comment

Im just starting to believe that there is NO WAY to make your dick longer. and that PE is a bunch of BS.

Comment

Yeah rulers lie.
                      Anyway what's enough tension mean? With a lot of tension I never got sore but I feel the stretch, maybe you should take some weeks off.

Comment

I've actually seen this a few times recently. Those that go overboard on tension appear to gain less when it comes to extending. Remember, with extending, the goal is to gently coax the cells into wanting to divide, not to stretch pull and create micro-tears (as with hanging). I've gained .8" from extending before it became ineffective for me (after which I've moved on to hanging) so I can assure you that gains from extending are possible (note that I'm not saying that it's possible for everybody)

I personally believe that for extending its important to choose a tension that you can handle for very long periods of time. When I was extending, I was extending 10 hours per day - composed of a single 6-hour set and a single 4-hour set normally. I stayed between 600 and 1000 grams of tension for the most part. I believe that tensions higher than this elicit a different response from the cells in the body and the cellular division simply doesn't happen. I'm not saying that extending will work for you for certain, but there is some anecdotal evidence here on PEGym that supports lighter tensions being more effective.

Also, there is always hanging that you can try, which is more aggressive and may work for you. Quite a while back I did a contrast of extending and hanging in this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-extender.html. You should check it out and decide where to go from here.
                        Good luck!
                        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I did take time off. two weeks in june. I even skipped a day or two per week in the moths of may and june

Comment

Im just wondering if the folks, that claim to have gained, did so by loosing weight and not by the use of the extender.

Comment

BPEL measurements are consistent with weight loss/gain (unless the loss or gain is very extreme)

I've actually gained some weight and still show a very significant gain.

In the end, everybody is different. What works for one person doesn't always work for the next. You need to experiment a little and see what works for you
                              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X