prevent head sticking when pumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prevent head sticking when pumping

I have a question for all and hopefully others will share similar issues that they have had and how they resolved it so we can learn from others experiences…

The issue I have is from an air pressured vacuumed cylinder pump with a pressure gage. I only pump between 5 inHG and 7 inHG I use water based lubricant along with a strip of self sticking bandage wrapped to help minimize the ballooning of the glans. I want to achieve gains in length and girth. My routine involves 3 sets of 10 min pumping and jelqingin between each set. The problem I have is my head of my penis sticks to the wall of the cylinder due to it curving upwards. I have not been cut but it does not cover the head when it’s in the pump while erect. I try and shake it free pull the pump up and down to free it but it just stays stuck. It turns a pail purple colour so I release the pressure and rub the area because I don’t want a blister forming. I have had the pump for 2 months and I love it so far, I just wanted to know if there are any guidelines to prevent my head sticking so I can pump safely with the head free from the cylinder wall.

You can try vaseline on just your head as i have the same problem and have tried with some success in both my dry and wet pumps.

Comment

I started using hand lotion on my dick while pumping. It is a bit thicker than lube so it my help prevent your glans from sticking. Also, make sure to pull down your foreskin and lube your glans

I need to clean the inside of my cylinder once a week with soap and water using a bottle brush. However, the hand cream keeps my dick and glans nice and smooth.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

If you are using a pump,I have found shaving cream to be a good sub for a lube. It washes out easy and has been good to me. I use it with my BathMate,and wash with water and a small amount of viniger / water solution. Also I mist rubbing alcohol on the base before storing. TAAB

Comment

Working...
        X