Uncirumcised extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncirumcised extender

I'm uncut and I'm using an andropenis extender. I'm just wondering if any other uncut guys who used an extender found that their glans was permanently exposed after getting their gains: you're stretching the penis, but wear the extender with the foreskin retracted so it doesn't get extended in proportion with the rest of the shaft.

Just curious (I prefer the way it looks and feels, anyway)...
    pony2stallion
    Last edited by pony2stallion; 07-16-2012, 07:02 AM.
    Initial (16/6/12) : nbpel 12.5 cm / 4.9 inches , mseg 12cm / 4.7 inches

Current(28/9/12) : nbpel 15.3 cm / 6.0 inches , mseg 12.4cm / 4.9 inches

Goal: nbpel: 16.5cm / 6.5 inches , mseg 14.5cm / 5.7 inches

I extend with the foreskin above my glans (I have a slight case of phimosis that I am stretching, as well). I seen a small gain
    04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
    06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
    Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
    Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

Originally posted by pony2stallion View Post
      I'm uncut and I'm using an andropenis extender. I'm just wondering if any other uncut guys who used an extender found that their glans was permanently exposed after getting their gains: you're stretching the penis, but wear the extender with the foreskin retracted so it doesn't get extended in proportion with the rest of the shaft.

Just curious (I prefer the way it looks and feels, anyway)...
      Yep I totally agree this happened. I use the andropenis too and my foreskin does not cover as much of my head as it used to. It almost won't naturally cover my glans anymore unless i make it
      9" BPEL
      6.5" MSEG
      Current routine: Back to JP90 after an extended break

Comment

Working...
      X