- 07-16-2012 #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Blog Entries
I've recently started clamping and generally do 3 10-minute sets while edging and kegeling. Needless to say, this ensures my erection is 90%-100% during the whole time. But I'm wondering if clamping could produce gains even without a full erection like that? The reason I ask is that I work from home, and so could easily clamp off-and-on the whole day while I work. But since I'm working, I obviously can't be edging all the time. So if I were to do this, the erection would obviously decrease over the course of that 10 minutes. Do you think this would still be beneficial though?
Thanks in advance for any advice!Start (22/03/12): BPEL 5.5" EG 4.5"
Current (15/10/12): BPEL 6.625" EG 4.925"
Short term goal: 6.0" x 5.0" (BPEL portion reached!)
Mid term goal: 6.5" x 5.5" (BPEL portion reached!)
Long term goal: 7.0" x 6.0"
Ultimate super goal: 8.0" x 7.0"
- 07-16-2012 #2
If you are not well conditioned you should not clamp for 3 sets yet.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- By mk22267 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 03-19-2014, 07:50 AM
- By The Florentine in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 06-28-2013, 07:44 PM
- By growin in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2011, 02:18 AM
- By ram2012 in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:36 PM
- By VenomXX in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 08-23-2009, 07:49 PM