Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SizeGenetics After 5 Months.

Hey guys

Ive been using the SizeGenetics for about 4-5 Months and so far I have seen a 1 centimeter gain.

Im very gratefull! And im very happy with these results. But compared to most guys on multiple forums.. In that amount of time.. Most have gained WAY more then what ive gained.. I do understand that pe is a slow process / not everyone gains the same .. and to reach my goals it will probably take 2-3 years

Which leads me to wonder.. Could I have done something different to maybe recieve more gains?

My routine was 9-12 Hours of SG everyday religiously. I would take rest days when needed most of the time.

I have been setting the sizegenetics 1cm above my fully flacid outstreched penis..

I used to have to move the bars up untill I would reach that point..

But now I just have the correct ammount of bars on right now so I dont have to do any adjustments to the bars (meaning .. All I do is strap in and im all set, the SG is already set 1cm above my full outstreched penis)

I was wondering from the experts.. Is it ok to continue with what I said above ?^^ (Is it ok to be streching more than 1cm above your fully outstreched flacid penis?) Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

( Side note- I am doing manual exercises/Bathmate now, but I know I am doing those 2 correctly)

Anyone?

Comment

How much tension are you using? That's the important part.

Comment

Thats what im saying. Im not using any tension. My extender is slready set 1cm above my fully outstreched penis so I dont have to adjust the tension bars to that point.

Im not sure at this point in time for me.. Is it ok to be streching above 1cm of my fully outstreched penis as sizegenetics reccomends?

Comment

Sizegenetics goes with tension like most extenders it's about grams, they all recommend between 600-900g is the best, so as long as you're doing that it's far more better to extend by going 1cm past etc etc. Go with tension.

Comment

Alright so say if im 5 1/8 fully erect and 5 3/8 fully outstreched flacid. How far should I strech out to? I just dont wana goo too long or now long enough.

Comment

No clue, tension will show how much you stretch to, and everyone stretches different. If you don't know how to apply tension I'm pretty sure it shows in the size genetics video, those 3 little lines on the bars, so I think it uses 1500 gram springs so the lines will be 500-1000-1500, maybe try to get between the first and second line.

Comment

Is it confortable to wear this extender or how frequent do you use it?

Comment

Yes its comfortable. I wear it during work and I have 8-9 hour shifts

Comment

It also takes me at least 4 months to gain 1 cm no matter what routine I perform as well as how intensive it is or what devices I am using (I have done PE since 2009 with breaks). The funny thing is that for my penis it usually takes 1 month to gain 0.5 cm and the next 2 months even if I follow with the same daily routine (that I gained mentioned 0.5 cm with) I will only cement this 0.5 growth and my penis will not 'reach further' on the ruller than this 0.5 cm gain. Usualy in the fourth month my penis starts to grow further.
                    This is annoying but it is a fact which I have to take into consideration if I plan to enlarge my penis any further.

My goal is 15,3 cm. Right now I am 14 cm. I estimate that I will reach my goal not earlier than March 2013 - even with daily constant dedication to PE.
                    PE_od_2009_roku
                    Last edited by PE_od_2009_roku; 07-18-2012, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Dam :/ so your just like me.

Ive done my research for hours.. On multiple credited websites.. And going through many extender result topics..

It seems it takes 1000-1200 Hrs to get half an inch...

So if I use the extender only.. Im currently 5 3/8.. To get 6 inches its gona take 9 1/2 months./ 7 inches =19 months / 8 inches = 28 months / 9 inches = 38 months ( 2 on 1 off 9 hours of extender use)

So thats why ive most recently started incorporating bathmate/manual exercises. And im thinkin about strechin in a couple months.

But atm my routine looks like this
                      1)10 minutes of warming up with bathmate at 0 pressure with warm water.

2) 20 min bathmate session doing all possible streches while doing kegals.

3) jelq for 15 min (gona bump up soon)

4) sizegenetics for 9-12 hrs

5) at nightime another bathmate session. 20 min.

6) 2 days pe 1 off repeat.

Im actually following a routine on another site that saids this is perfect for slow gainers like us. (Can handle it after 3 months of conditioning)

Comment

Originally posted by PE_od_2009_roku View Post
                        It also takes me at least 4 months to gain 1 cm no matter what routine I perform as well as how intensive it is or what devices I am using (I have done PE since 2009 with breaks). The funny thing is that for my penis it usually takes 1 month to gain 0.5 cm and the next 2 months even if I follow with the same daily routine (that I gained mentioned 0.5 cm with) I will only cement this 0.5 growth and my penis will not 'reach further' on the ruller than this 0.5 cm gain. Usualy in the fourth month my penis starts to grow further.
                        This is annoying but it is a fact which I have to take into consideration if I plan to enlarge my penis any further.

My goal is 15,3 cm. Right now I am 14 cm. I estimate that I will reach my goal not earlier than March 2013 - even with daily constant dedication to PE.
                        Can you update with recent stats??
                        Last edited by JuliusS; 04-01-2013, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heat97 View Post
                          Dam :/ so your just like me.

Ive done my research for hours.. On multiple credited websites.. And going through many extender result topics..

It seems it takes 1000-1200 Hrs to get half an inch...

So if I use the extender only.. Im currently 5 3/8.. To get 6 inches its gona take 9 1/2 months./ 7 inches =19 months / 8 inches = 28 months / 9 inches = 38 months ( 2 on 1 off 9 hours of extender use)

So thats why ive most recently started incorporating bathmate/manual exercises. And im thinkin about strechin in a couple months.

But atm my routine looks like this
                          1)10 minutes of warming up with bathmate at 0 pressure with warm water.

2) 20 min bathmate session doing all possible streches while doing kegals.

3) jelq for 15 min (gona bump up soon)

4) sizegenetics for 9-12 hrs

5) at nightime another bathmate session. 20 min.

6) 2 days pe 1 off repeat.

Im actually following a routine on another site that saids this is perfect for slow gainers like us. (Can handle it after 3 months of conditioning)
                          Yes, manual stretches without bathmate will help alot.

Comment

You can't predict penis enlargement like that, if you gained 1" in 1 year it doesn't mean you will be 5" in 5 years. It's kinda like training if you increased 30kg's in how much you could bench it wouldn't take the same time to increase another 30kg it would take longer.

Who told you that it would take 1000-1200 hours to gain .5"? was it from a trustworthy source (nearly no source is trustworty if they say such a thing, .. they act like this "it happened for this guy so it happens for everyone, well now are we done doing research on this device you gain that much in 1000 hours period."

Comment

There isn't too many positive reports of them it seems. You might like instead the Gnetics extender
                              Jeffrey27
                              Last edited by Jeffrey27; 08-07-2015, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X