Good pump only, or mostly pump only, routine? Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good pump only, or mostly pump only, routine? Need advice

Don't have as much free time on my hands as I used and manual methods still aren't working well towards my girth goals, so figured it's time to give pumping a go again but have no idea where to start.

So yeah, any help from pumping veterans would be useful.

Edit: Please, stop mentioning the Bathmate, and stop giving me routines that are not what I'm asking for. If you don't know what it is you're advising, don't post. I'm not an idiot, I'm not new to PE, I don't need stupid advice.
    Last edited by DemOne; 07-19-2012, 07:04 AM.

I love the bathmate. I have been using it going on my third week and after each session you notice a nice size increase. And from what I hear it's supposed to be permanent results over time (of course) and it has superb suction! You can warm your penis in the shower, fill it with warm/hot water, and go about your business, but, like any pumps, shave your pubic hair for better grip haha
    04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
    06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
    Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
    Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

I took a hammer to my Bathmate for a reason. I'm not looking for advice on a pump, I'm looking for help on a routine.

Comment

Ive been doing 2 on 1 off bathmate sessions . For the 1st month.. 20 minutes.. Then the 2nd month.. 2 20 minute sessions..

One in the morning. Then one at night.

Ive seen this method used by a couple of bathmate only users on multiple forums so it seems good.

Comment

[facepalm].

Comment

I'm not a veteran, so feel free to disregard the following.

My routine consists of an all-day extender (andropenis) for length and pumping and "pseudo-clamping" (because it's less intense than real clamping) for girth.

I usually pump for 20 to 30 minutes per day in 10 - 15 minute sets at 3 to 4 Inches of Hg using an Air Pump (I use a Colt Deluxe Vacuum Penis Pump System but there are surely better options). I also use a tight cockring (quite thick, made of silicone and stretchy. An adjustable one might be a better choice though) for "clamping" (I usually edge with it on for 30 minutes in 15 minute sets).

I've had reasonable gains since I started (and shortly after a pumping/clamping session you can add 0.5" to the measurements on my sig).

If you haven't got a pump, make sure you get one with a pressure release valve, a pressure gauge and a thick wall (otherwise you'll have to pump using a sleeve as a thin wall cylinder gets uncomfortable). Some people love the Bathmate, I don't: I've had one and found it difficult and uncomfortable to use. Waste of time IMHO.

Safe pressures are generally considered to be those not exceeding 5 inches of Hg. To be honest, I'm really only telling you what veteran pumpers have told me (which basically amounts to use low pressures and don't do long sets). Not all of them believe that pumping has given them any gains in the long term (unlike the clampers) and the ones that do usually claim that their gains have come over many years. I don't know. Worth a try but your mileage may vary...
            pony2stallion
            Last edited by pony2stallion; 07-19-2012, 07:22 AM.
            Initial (16/6/12) : nbpel 12.5 cm / 4.9 inches , mseg 12cm / 4.7 inches

Current(28/9/12) : nbpel 15.3 cm / 6.0 inches , mseg 12.4cm / 4.9 inches

Goal: nbpel: 16.5cm / 6.5 inches , mseg 14.5cm / 5.7 inches

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post

Edit: Please, stop mentioning the Bathmate, and stop giving me routines that are not what I'm asking for. If you don't know what it is you're advising, don't post. I'm not an idiot, I'm not new to PE, I don't need stupid advice.
              Maybe cool it a bit? You're the one asking, we're the ones giving. Assume good faith.
              Initial (16/6/12) : nbpel 12.5 cm / 4.9 inches , mseg 12cm / 4.7 inches

Current(28/9/12) : nbpel 15.3 cm / 6.0 inches , mseg 12.4cm / 4.9 inches

Goal: nbpel: 16.5cm / 6.5 inches , mseg 14.5cm / 5.7 inches

Comment

Originally posted by pony2stallion View Post
                Maybe cool it a bit? You're the one asking, we're the ones giving. Assume good faith.
                Three posts about the Bathmate, three posts I don't want.

Comment

Here is my pump routine and general routine. I use Andro extender each day for 3 to 5 hrs per day. 2 days on / 1 day off, I do about 300 manual jelqs and I suppliment my pumping in between. I do two 15 min or 20 min sessions, between 5 HG and 8 HG. I have had some gains, though sometimes I wonder if its all worth it. As long as I continue to get morning wood, I feel that I am not over working myself. My pump is a Dr. Kaplan with a guage and I like it very much.

Comment

If your mainly after girth just do a quick set of stretching to loosen up, and get a good warm up. Then simply do 20 minute sets at low hg, 3 to 4 is great. I know you have pump experience so work up to 3 sets a day, 1 on, 1 off or however you prefer. The key is time at low pressure.
                    Last edited by BigO; 07-23-2012, 09:47 PM.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I do 20 min sets at 4Hg. Trying to do two sets when I can, and will go to three sets like BigO says. I "milk the tube" at the end of a set for a minute or two and then do something in between for 10 minutes to loosen up and get some blood flowing. It's been working because I'm packing half the tube almost straight away now and I badly need to get my next cylinder size sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                        [facepalm].
                        Lol
                        pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

If possible: pump 30 minutes, hop in the shower and clean off/heat up your cock as well as let some of that puffiness subside, and then do a few sets of stretching so your dick hangs long and plump instead of just plump. I've been doing this literally every day, no days off, for the past 4 weeks and I noticed that my daily erections (before I have pumped that day) are 0.25+ greater in girth. Out of the pump I have been 0.5+ greater. I have noticed almost no length increase. Fresh out of the pump my dick does measure longer but not before as it is with girth. It is hard to say if the girth measurements are lasting or are just the cumulative effect of constant pumping. Either way, my girth has increased as a result of doing this. It is noticeable and feels "heavier" in my hand, somewhere between its "normal" heaviness and the massive heaviness you feel fresh out of the pump. I figure if I keep this going for a while it will have to cement to some degree. I'll probably check in in a few months and report back. Good luck on the pump.

Comment

Hey DemOne. So i always feel like when im pumping that most of the pressure is near the bottom of the shaft and gradually gets less and less near the glans. One day i leaned forward in my chair and the pressure seemed to move up near the glans. Yesterday i thought about this and while i was pumping around 4hg i went into the yoga posture called Child's Pose. It seemed to expand the glans and top of the shaft MUCH more than normal. Thought i would share and hope other people read this. I am going to incorporate this into my routine now.
                            pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Working...
                            X