Hanging feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging feelings

I'm hanging right now with 6.25lbs and I'm curious to know what I'm supposed to be 'feeling'.

At the begining of my hang I had a 2-3min small skin stetching at the top base of the shaft and now under the skin at (Same spot) I sometimes feel a 'pulling'. When I have placed my hanger there's a biting feeling.

Are these all normal?

Thanks

so hanging is starting to piss me off! I find under weight that it slides and rests on my glan or it feels like it is. So for my third set I tightened it up a little more so it doesn't slip and one of the veins didn't like it too much.

Well sliding it is.

Comment

Don't get too down about it. Hanging has a very steep learning curve. I have well over 150 hours under my belt and I still find new tricks from time to time that makes it easier.

If your hanger is slipping, it's not tight enough plain and simple. You want to tighten it initially as much as you can stand, then tightened more every couple of minutes until it's solidly anchored on the internals. IMO, you're robbing yourse if it's slipping. Your skin is taking most of the load, which isn't going to do much for gains. You'd be better off lightening the weight and getting a better attachment that puts the load where it should be than you are at heavier weight hanging mostly from the skin.

Make no mistake, it can be downright painful the first couple minutes at the attachment point. Slowly tighten the hanger over a minute or two, this normally helps dull this hyper sensitivity that can be present for the first couple of minutes. When the hanger anchors correctly, the pain should fade away after a minute or so.

The feeling you are looking for is a solid pull through the entire penis- just as if you did a hard stretch with a tight OK grip. In the beginning you may feel some burning our stretching of the skin, but this should entirely go away a month or two in if you're anchoring correctly. Any slippage at all means it's too much weight for how much the hanger is tightened. Also, experiment with your bottom gap a little, it can make a huge difference on both grip and comfort
      donjelqer76
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by donjelqer76; 07-22-2012, 12:50 PM.
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Thanks DJ. After playing around some more with the screws I found adjusting the bottom 2 2 threads tighter did the trick. It now sits more comfortably and I can feel the hang throughout the shaft and not just at the top.

Tho when I tighten I squeeze the head to try get as much blood out of the glan as possible, the glan goes hard for me no matter what. Now that I'm up to 11lbs in weight I can seems to keep it soft.

Comment

Hanging definitely takes time to get right. I think one of the toughest parts for most men is getting past the "comfort" issue. Your hanger really does need to be as tight as it can possibly be. I think a lot of men tend to think if they are not completely comfortable, something must be wrong. It takes me around 5 minutes to get my hanger completely tightened. I tighten it most of the way until I start to feel some discomfort then I wait a little bit. I tighten some more and repeat. Basically, I approach hanger tightness as if I were going to hang 100lbs from my hanger today. Rather than like many men seem to. Just tightening my hanger "just enough" to handle the current weight. That causes problems over the long haul. Your hanger may work for you early on, but as you use more and more weight as you should be, your hanger will need re-adjustment and further tightening.

Comment

Tighten and then wait, I like it! Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X