Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for phallosan users

Hi
    Im Guillermo, and i using phallosan ads for about two months(before that i used proextender), howewer im looking for people who use phallosan so we can share som tips and sh.. like that!

For those who still buy expencive vacuum condoms or who stop using phallosan because of expensive condoms i found alternative for it, i dont want to spam this forum so im not going to post it here , feel free to pm me on this.

Did any one tried to use it thru night whille sleeping if yes how much tension you use, i never tryd it in my sleep, i like to inspect glans time by time, i did experience sum small water blisters before.
    Phallosan Group
    https://goo.gl/EjxPPN

BPEL Start
    6"- - - ' - - - 7"- - - ' - - - 8"- - - 'Goal

I cannot use it through the night, guillermo, because I seem to lose suction. Even though my glans fits entirely into the ballcap and I pump up the suction ball until I cannot pump it further, for some reason I lose suction after 5-10 minutes. Therefore, I've not yet been able to wear it through the night. In fact, I can't even wear it long enough to get any results. (Btw, I'm using Large size ballcap and condom sleeve. I can't fit into the smaller sizes.) I'm also curious what you use as an alternative to the very expensive condoms they sell on their website. Thanks.

Comment

You have an air leek, thats all! Find it and sort it out! About sleeves you can PM me.
      Finaly after about two months of using device i found the right way so i dont feel any disconfort and i can wear it for hours without breaks!
      I gained 0.5 inch from proextender, then i switched to mod phallosan i had 6.5 inch and sinc then (abouth 2months) im almost 7inch! one month more and i defo will be 7inch! This is crazy! Phallosan light tension for more hours really does work on me, becouse with proextender my gains stoped for some reason, and then i jumped to phallosan!
      Phallosan Group

BPEL Start

Comment

Hello Guillermo,

I recently purchased the Phallosan device two weeks ago and already one of the condoms has torn. I am interested in learning some best practices and hearing about your alternatives to the high priced replacements from sold on Phallosan.com. I am new to pe and I had a hard time finding any good discussion boards for phallosan specifically, thank you for starting this thread.

Cheers!

Comment

hi crs6699!
          I will pm you about stretch condom replacements!
          About practices any questions are welcome!
          Phallosan Group

BPEL Start

Comment

Originally posted by guillermo View Post
            hi crs6699!
            Hi Guillermo,
            Can you let me know about the replacements as well
            Thx

Comment

I'm Taut, could you please let me know where to find cheaper replacements for Phallosan forte vacuum condoms? The one on their site is damn too expensive and really discouraging.
              In reponse to your question, I have just started using Phallosan forte and I used it during sleep for about 6 hours on the green tension. It was fine, no probs. I thing once you use a lower tension you'll be fine.

Hi
              Im Guillermo, and i using phallosan ads for about two months(before that i used proextender), howewer im looking for people who use phallosan so we can share som tips and sh.. like that!

For those who still buy expencive vacuum condoms or who stop using phallosan because of expensive condoms i found alternative for it, i dont want to spam this forum so im not going to post it here , feel free to pm me on this.

Did any one tried to use it thru night whille sleeping if yes how much tension you use, i never tryd it in my sleep, i like to inspect glans time by time, i did experience sum small water blisters before.

Comment

Hi Guillermo, Could you kindly pm me the replacement link? Thanks a lot

Comment

Hello guys,good evening!Congratulations in get the BEST PE device nowadays men.I used phallosan for almost a year and a month,it works good,easly to fit and plus you can wear the device when shopping,or just walking around and about,when working(as I did) and so on...

Thanks my penis looks thicker,bigger and a PE can improve our self steem,our manhood and our confidence,plus you know that when you going to get a hot chick...you know that you going to make her moan and groan and she will be satisfied for long time he he.

But I gotta stress that DON'T wear the device for long hours,mean have a break between,ex:wear the device for 2 hours,then a break or wear the device for 4 hours and one more break.Keep the device clean,tidy and in good conditions,plus take your time and don't give up.

PE is a good way to shape your penis and to boost the confidence but you gotta to work out and be patient,good luck guys!!

Comment

just got mine in the new pallosan forte is made very well and is unnoticeable to the user while wearing i will give more updates on this product when i complete more were time so far hr in good to go if it stays this way u could wear this for 4 hr np in a row.or while you sleep. i got this device as a true all day all night stretcher i could wear in public or while i sleep but will also were my extender at higher loads after my penomet sessions.

Comment

this thing is cool been wearing it for hrs no issues at all cant wait to sleep with it on.

Comment

Just an update from yesterday I wore the device while sleeping. i did my night penomet pumping of 30 min i will scale that back to 20 min as the phallosan trapped some of the fluid on the penis, not much but some or i think i should wait a few hr prior to the penomet all night wear. so i had no issues at all with the phallosan at night it is easy on easy off. unlike sleeves and even the penis master pro at low tension during the night would wake me up .

auto extender sleeves seemed to constrict the blood flow causing me to wake up the pallosan forte i had no issue the condoms it comes with is delicate and if you get this thing buy extra sleeves. i bought them yesterday just in case it breaks or i should say when it breaks when this breaks.

i also used the large size penis master pro sleeve to see if it would work and it did just fine but it is much tighter and i wouldn't sleep with that sleeve on as it might constrict fluid or blood flow.

This is a low tension stretcher so don't expect a pull like hanging or extending with 5-7 lb springs its not going to happen but it does have a cool feature on the new forte not sure if it was on the old phallosan. when you attach the belt there is a tension lock that shows you green yellow and red green being were you need to be due to there studys yellow slightly to high and red for max or 2 high. the penis master website also advise low tension other advise max tension this i guess is debatable but what im using it for is low tension al day and all night stretching in between the penomet 2 times per day light gator for 15 then heavier gator for the final 5 min. the penis master i would like to due 2-4 times per day normal tension for the first 30 min then super high tension 7 lbs pull at least this is what i hope to each day. ill keep you updated on how well this product holds up. i am happy to say its nice to find an all day stretcher that is concealed and comfortable.

Comment

oh total hr worn was 12 hrs firs day 7 of them sleeping

Comment

hi crs6699!

hey guillermo can you send me your alternate condom thing i already ordered 2 extra and i know i can use the large penis master pro sleeve that worked out fine as well when i tried it yesterday as i can see how delicate these condoms are and its not if they will break its when.

i was thinking just cutting a reg condom and you should be able to affix it on the bell with a rubber band.

im figuring ill buy 2 of there condoms per month should be enough to last me.

so you have gained with this that awesome like half an inch with how much wear time 10 hrs per day or more.as there are not many people using this thing. i think the old model had issues but they look like they worked out the bugs on the new one i was impressed with this product. i wore it out today and forgot it was on and it super stealthy. i will sleep with it on tonight again. funny it is so easy on off that bathroom breaks are not an issue. i found that the penis master pro was great but you need there lube and there big pump or the tube. this thing has pump locked on it so if you need to release it just turn it or if you need more air just turn it to pump and give it 1-2 pumps and its tight again no need to take it off to re pump.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel225 View Post
                              hey guillermo can you send me your alternate condom thing i already ordered 2 extra and i know i can use the large penis master pro sleeve that worked out fine as well when i tried it yesterday as i can see how delicate these condoms are and its not if they will break its when.

i was thinking just cutting a reg condom and you should be able to affix it on the bell with a rubber band.

im figuring ill buy 2 of there condoms per month should be enough to last me.

so you have gained with this that awesome like half an inch with how much wear time 10 hrs per day or more.as there are not many people using this thing. i think the old model had issues but they look like they worked out the bugs on the new one i was impressed with this product. i wore it out today and forgot it was on and it super stealthy. i will sleep with it on tonight again. funny it is so easy on off that bathroom breaks are not an issue. i found that the penis master pro was great but you need there lube and there big pump or the tube. this thing has pump locked on it so if you need to release it just turn it or if you need more air just turn it to pump and give it 1-2 pumps and its tight again no need to take it off to re pump.
                              Hi!
                              Great that you like phallosan forte!
                              Can you please tell me new forte tension in grams for yellow green and red indicator? You can do it by attaching and hang certain weight in it?
                              Phallosan Group

BPEL Start

Comment

Working...
                              X