clamped erect bends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clamped erect bends

these are definitely a fabulous advanced exercise. but I would like to pose this question to the vets...

do you prefer bending a small amount at maximum erection or bending a larger amount at a slightly lower erection (80-90%).

My clamping experience now dates only about 3 weeks and I have tried both and I would have to say, despite what I have read on the forums, I prefer a slightly lower erection level (80-90%) and a larger bend

I feel a much better burn on the inside of my penis when I do this as opposed to a fully erect bend. Mid stretch I like to do a few kegels to further extend the stretch which re-engorges the head and improves the stretch. Also, because these exercises are down without a fulling raging hard-on it seems to be safer.

Does anyone have some experience in this that can shed some light on my opinion?

I would never do a clamped erect bend, not a chance.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      I would never do a clamped erect bend, not a chance.
      No way that's crazy. My body starts turtling when I hear of people jelqing or doing uli's while clamped the thought is so scary, I can't even fathom what would make someone want to do a clamped erect bend. And after only 3 weeks of clamping experience?? You're nuts man
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

pegym is so conservative compared to ************* and *************. these activities are commonplace on these threads as long as you are careful and the PI's are good. i'm sure you two have are familiar with redzulu?

Comment

When I clamp I do a variety of bends while about 80/90%. Love the sensations and especially the results. Here's a helpful thread https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-clamping.html. It's from a guy called Stillwantmore. He also has a few clamping videos floating around cyber spcae, but you may have a hard time finding them.

Clamping is a very high risk exercise, but very effective if you are careful. Like the guys above said. BE VERY CAREFUL.
          Last edited by angus; 07-30-2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BonerPants View Post
            pegym is so conservative compared to ************* and *************. these activities are commonplace on these threads as long as you are careful and the PI's are good. i'm sure you two have are familiar with redzulu?
            Well, if you would rather ignore safety, go on over to MoS and Thunders.

Once you go over there, starts doing clamped erect bends, and break your dick, come on back. We have an awesome place for you to catch up with what's going on here, as well as getting help. Penile Anomalies and Injuries

Comment

Too risky for me.
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

That's not going to end well for you...

Penile fracture is a real risk here.
                Initial (16/6/12) : nbpel 12.5 cm / 4.9 inches , mseg 12cm / 4.7 inches

Current(28/9/12) : nbpel 15.3 cm / 6.0 inches , mseg 12.4cm / 4.9 inches

Goal: nbpel: 16.5cm / 6.5 inches , mseg 14.5cm / 5.7 inches

Comment

I'd never heard of clamped erect bends until I read this thread. I'm going to start clamping on Monday, when I've got some experience of regular clamping under my belt I'll give it a go.

Comment

I have a good feeling along with that good burn is coming serious bruising and permanent deep darkening.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
                      I have a good feeling along with that good burn is coming serious bruising and permanent deep darkening.
                      And that's just if he's lucky and doesn't do more serious damage.

Comment

It honestly sounds insane...
                        My progress log

Comment

Some people live for risk! Go big or go impotent.

Comment

I've done clamped erect bends, sometimes it's fine, but last time I turtled afterwards for several days. I hate turtling and decided clamped bends are too risky and won't do them anymore.

Comment

I might try it at 70-80percent level to see if it feels effective.
                              Have done it at 100% level and had no problems, until recently, I overdid the time when bending towards my body and away and ended up with a blister which has put me out of action for 7-10days.
                              Now I will reduce the time for sure on the bends each session but feel as long as you are conditioned,warmed up beforehand and maybe even once more during,pay attention to your penis and increase times gradually to a strict plan (rather than say "0h I feel fine I'll give it another 5-10mins why not) ..then try it.
                              best of luck

Comment

Working...
                              X