power j gym 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power j gym 2

can anybody give me some results on the power j gym??
    I want to know if anyone has seen results from the power j gym, because using it feels easier than my hands and, my hands are quite large, so dealing with 5.7 nbpel can be a task.

please, any responses are going to help me.

Have not heard of it.

Comment

I bought this and it will be arriving around Friday. I will let you know how it works. It's coming from Bogota, Columbia...

Bogota, Colombia 08/21/2012 5:40 P.M. Origin Scan
      Colombia 08/20/2012 8:13 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
      04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
      06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
      Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
      Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

man let us know how it works i the same i cant seem to get the jelqing correct myslef so i was looking into a pump but after watching the clip on there site i would have to say wow looks like this thing is a winner. a bit pricey but i like it.

Comment

Stay away from the Jelq devices you see on eBay. The one advertised on this site, looks more "reliable" but that's a lot of money to cough up! So the Power J Gym 2 was the next up, a little bit pricier, but it's a(n) (cooler) design! hehehe...ships all the way from South America, though. Now, I know why shipping was so much! 25.00 USD!!

Bib Progression

Comment

United States 08/24/2012 6:36 A.M. Out For Delivery
            I'm stoked!

Bib Progression

Comment

What did you pay?

Comment

too much...124.00 USD. I know, I should use my hands, but they get tired and cramp up, I really don't want to stress my hands.

Bib Progression

Comment

thinking about getting this. no mess and no stress and looks more effective! let me know how it works out hadoken
                  CURRENT
                  6.75 BPEL x 4.8 EG

SHORT TERM GOAL
                  7.0 BPEL x 5.0 EG

Comment

men i have the original jelq device and in one year gain 0.8cm and harder erectiion 15 m day 5x week. i think the best think is in fact hanging. if 1cm year and 15m day is ok for you go get it, for me no good results for effort and time spend

Comment

I did my first session about two hours ago.
                      First thing I would like to note: came with a missing spring pertinent in adjusting tension, so I am not certain as to what dire affects this may cause (lol).
                      Regardless of the fact, I made the tension of the accompanying pad to max and during workout it felt similar to regular jelqing. However, without the second spring, I'm not certain as to what the full effect would be.
                      The devise seems rather flimsy, but using it is effortless. Now, I'm uncircumcised and suffer from a 50% phimosis; this device barely tugs on my foreskin and does not require any lubrication.
                      Keep in mind, it's 124.00 USD after shipping and ships from South Africa via UPS Global Express.
                      I love this device, to be honest! I sent a complain about the spring, hopefully I get that soon.
                      Two hours after using the device, I'm using my Penis Extender, penis feels like "WOW"! Now, my penis extender is only used 2-4 hours, as the jelq exercise does wonders prior (I used to just do penis extender and did not see any gains). I'll try to come back in a month with updates (I pray).
                      If anyone has any further questions regarding this device, send a PM!

Bib Progression

Comment

Originally posted by Rcgomes View Post
                        men i have the original jelq device and in one year gain 0.8cm and harder erectiion 15 m day 5x week. i think the best think is in fact hanging. if 1cm year and 15m day is ok for you go get it, for me no good results for effort and time spend
                        In lieu to your comment, Rcgomes, I had the cheaper, crappier version found on eBay and it just takes up space in my tub shelf. I agree that it's a waste, this device, however, feels wonderful.

Bib Progression

Comment

Originally posted by kc513 View Post
                          thinking about getting this. no mess and no stress and looks more effective! let me know how it works out hadoken
                          Compared to hand jelqs, on par/better and yes, without the stressful mess :]

Bib Progression

Comment

Alright, I did a second session and I'm going to definitely recommend this product! Didn't even want to stop using it, measured after use and my penis felt was that much happier

Bib Progression

Comment

did it feel workout or sore a little after the session

Comment

Working...
                              X