Thoughts on this Extender Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on this Extender Routine

I was using my X4 Extender last month for about 6 hours a day then went on vacation with the family for about 3 weeks. Now that I want to get back in the swing of things I decided to add some PE exercises before I extend. Let me know if you think this is a good routine to stick with or I should do more or maybe less.

My routine is the following:
    *10-Minutes – Warm Up
    *Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches)
    *Extender (3 2-Hour Sets if possible)
    *10-Minutes – Wet Jelqing (5 second strokes)

*5-Minute - Cool Down

That's basically the same exact routine I do, except I don't do basic stretches because I'm using the extender, I extend for 6-8 hours a day with 40mins of edging and have gained 3/4 of an inch in 3months. You should defiantly see some results from that routine!

Comment

Originally posted by Film87 View Post
      That's basically the same exact routine I do, except I don't do basic stretches because I'm using the extender, I extend for 6-8 hours a day with 40mins of edging and have gained 3/4 of an inch in 3months. You should defiantly see some results from that routine!
      3/4" in 3 months, nice dude!

Comment

Thanks sandiego, yeah I was surprised too, I have pictures that show the growth, I even gain a little girth too, I'm hoping to get an extra 1/4 inch by 500 hours and make it a full 1 inch gain =)

Comment

Oh man great results!! I hope to come close to that myself! Just curious what tension are you normally using? Good luck on the progress amigo!!

Comment

I have a cheap ebay one so there's no tension marks on it lol. But I strap it in and stretch it til I feel a really tight pull and extend for 30mins then do helicopter swings to get blood flowing then extend for another 30mins. Better to get a really good stretch out of each hour, then rack up alot of hours where there's not alot of tension. That may not work for everyone, but its been working for me.

Comment

Working...
            X