extender question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extender question

i have a extender nothing like the x4 but will be getting that soon but i have a regular noose type extender like the first one to come out think name is something like gold extender my penis erect 7in 7 1/2 on a good day and rite now i have my extender set at 8 in from base to tip i was wondering is that ok but when i strap in i get a strench but no tension would that do long as it extending or streching need help understanding more been reading around but havent got a full consept of the extender

Does your extender have tension lines? If so then you should strap in and adjust it to the proper tension with the two thumb screws.

Comment

naw not tension lines at all more like whats picurted

$(KGrHqF,!jcE8Fu02ND(BPC44kySk!~~60_3.jpg

Comment

So the bar that's cutting though the no. 1 on that picture doesn't have lines?
        Well try and get the bar to be around or a little less than half way then, you can always take the device apart and carfully mark the half way of each of those 2 rods with a marker and aim for a little bit less than half.
        But on the cheaper extenders like that there's no telling what grams the springs they use are. But if you're feeliing the stretch and it's around the half way point of tension and you are .5 or 1" past your erect length with no pain or discomfort then you should be ok until you upgrade to a better quality device later on.

Comment

no it doenst have lines and yea ok i did upgrade the spring to i think 2100 gram spring and when i do strap in and after a while i try to extend the screws outward for tension i never get it it will either slip the head out or jus strech the upper part near the gland with no tension or spring push down also sillocone scrap loose it hold when extender far out too so i was thinking should i go with the x4 extender with the comfort scrap for more pull
          princegoingold2
          Last edited by princegoingold2; 08-13-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Well if you're slipping out you should learn to strap in properly before going crazy on the tension, I've been extending close to a year and I don't go over 1100g. There's no real need to.
            Buy some ace bandage or gauze to wrap then maybe the noose will hold up better when applying some tension, though you should be around 400-500 for the first few months anyway.
            That's one of the main reasons people slip out so much early on, they rush into it too fast and crank up the tension.

Comment

yea like in the pic it has that foam material on it and yes i do try to crazy with the tension it just seem like im not getting the proper pull or work on the penis it self i jelq before hand to get a swell head and everything just that middle shaft and bottem doent seem to get the pull feels like the gland is taking more stress then the penis itself is it something im doin wronge or is it the extender or..... like you say 400 to 500 i dont feel im getting that at all more of a streching without a tenison something you would use or need on a rest day pretty much like a ads or some sort

Comment

Studies show the optimal tension is around 400-900 or so, too much stretch doesn't lead to faster gains or faster cells repairing.

Comment

ok yea i been doing pe for a while and made some good gains from it but my thing i guess is by there being no tension but a stretch am i still reaping the benefits

Comment

You should be getting some sort of tension, if you can get the bar to half way then that means you are using tension.
                    If you adjust the screws that the device pretty much falls apart and still the tension bars don't move at all then that means you need to add more length rods to the device to make it longer.

Comment

ok cause i say i was reading around in some was like go 1/8 of a inch over bpel for so i was think hey can go wronge wit adding .5 to 1 in so i should go 1.5 over to 2 in

Comment

Working...
                      X