Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clamping to hard causeing injurys not hard enough slippage during hanging. what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clamping to hard causeing injurys not hard enough slippage during hanging. what to do

well the problem is that when i hang i have to clamp so hard with my cable clamp ( im useing the captains wench) that even with 10 min breaks between my 20 min sets during which i am applying heating pad doing helicopter spins and kegals i still get purplish skin that lasts till the next morning barely so it lasts about 6 hours after my hanging sessior. im only one 6 pounds and i am able to do 13 no problem but i have to clamp so hard to not let the wieghts slip off that it cant be healthy in any way. another note is that when i also do let up on clamping so tight i feel like my foreskin and outside skin is only stretching and not my actual internal penis and i really dont wanna end up with a restored foreskin.(btw im cut)

i have been hanging since the begging of the summer. which would be early june. I got up to about 12 pounds and found out i was going a bit to fast so i cut it back and following the hanging 101 routine. also i have been peing for about 3 years on and off and very dedicated this past year. i just quit smokeing (2 weeks in) i eat extreamly healthy and I am taking the zinc multi vitamin and l lysine and b vitamins at appropriate times. i saw what looked like gains for a week at 12 pounds. so i really want to be able to get back up to that high of a wieght but with this clamping issue i dont think thats possible. for wrapping im useing a soft yellow banadage that i wrap around its very thin but i use alot and it amount to being a litttle less then a quester of an inch. then i use an ace bandage thats sticky both sides and wrap that around that wraped around is a little more then a quarter of an inch. i try and focuse most of the padding where the hanger is straped to the penis and less on the other part of the penis i attach the hanger about 2 inches down from the head of my penis. i would be willing to post pictures of being straped in after doing the routine or anything else requested to give a better idea of my problem please help. hanging is really my last resort in pe i have made 0 gains after 3 years and if hanging doesnt work then i am considering pe to be a myth

Maybe it's time to upgrade hangers or try using two clamps instead of one? Trying two would probably be the better option for now since it's only about $1 wasted if it doesn't work. Two will allow you to get more of a grip on the penis while using less force, just like standing on two feet applies less pressure per foot than standing on one foot, despite the same weight still being transmitted to the ground.

Comment

If your wrap is to tight that will cause issues as well, in many cases edema is due to poor wrapping techniques. This can snowball into piss poor circulation and give negative results. A bib is worn MUCH tighter than a captains wench could ever be. I will bet it is your wrap. Make it loose, after one set you should be able to easily pull it off with out unwrapping it.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        If your wrap is to tight that will cause issues as well, in many cases edema is due to poor wrapping techniques. This can snowball into piss poor circulation and give negative results. A bib is worn MUCH tighter than a captains wench could ever be. I will bet it is your wrap. Make it loose, after one set you should be able to easily pull it off with out unwrapping it.
        Note to self: Loosen wrap up.

Comment

Ya i don't like the idea of wraps, they may cause discoloration. I got a divosuit

Comment

Originally posted by MikeShlort View Post
            Ya i don't like the idea of wraps, they may cause discoloration. I got a divosuit
            Um, wraps are a part of preventing discolouration and other injury while attaching a hanger or some other device.

Comment

well the double clamp idea is briliant and also ya i can def not pull my wrap off even if i rly tried when its wrapped. also is there anything i can get without useing ace bandage like something i can slip on easily and off and is reusable almost like a tube that clips on and off

Comment

Originally posted by zuljino1 View Post
                well the double clamp idea is briliant and also ya i can def not pull my wrap off even if i rly tried when its wrapped. also is there anything i can get without useing ace bandage like something i can slip on easily and off and is reusable almost like a tube that clips on and off
                Brilliant*
                Yeah*
                I*
                Definitely*
                Really*
                Using*

https://www.pegym.com/forums/site-an...on-matter.html

Comment

I am still having trouble with my hanger slipping off my penis idk what to do.

Comment

Some say the silicone/latex sleeves work really well.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Go to a rehab store and buy some theraband. It's cheap, it works perfectly, and you can use the extra for it's intended purpose or making a massive slingshot.

Comment

i have used theraband ace banadage, other types of bandage. and now im trying to use an old masturbation sleeve( yes i was 18 and dumb when i bought it but at least i found a purpose for it) it was not to tight so i cut it and glued it back together to make a tighter fit. it solves the problem of attachment pain perfectly. the only other problem that is left is the slippage. the hanger doesnt completly fall off but it starts to slid down to the point i cant really see my glands there hidden in the wrap. and my glans are very very purple when im done with a 20 min set idk what to do.... would pictures help?

Comment

Working...
                        X