Phallosan- yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan- yay or nay?

I have been looking at the Phallosan and I think that it looks very good. Anyone else reccomend this product?

I'm checking it out. They just revised its' design, so I think it's probably even better. What I like about Phallosan, potentially, more than the metal rod-type extenders I've tried, is that it seems like it will be more comfortable overall. If it's more comfy, I'll tend to wear it more. Let me know if you get one.

Comment

The principle behind Phallosan does seem to make a lot of sense. However, it seems too overpriced to me. The VacADS works on the same principle, and only costs $89, including the body harness.

Wdnvlbig provided a direct link to Phallosan which I do not believe is allowed under the Forum rules. I do not care because it makes it easy to check it out, but the mods might object.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Everyday theres somethin new

Comment

I have experience with first phallosan model, however i did see new model but i can say that there is going to be few isues!
          In my eyes first model is much beter, im talking about comfort levels, simplicity and possible modifications what you can make to suite your needs!

PM if you need advice or you have questions! Will be happy to help!
          Peace
          Phallosan Group
          https://goo.gl/EjxPPN

BPEL Start
          6"- - - ' - - - 7"- - - ' - - - 8"- - - 'Goal

Comment

@not2big....I didn't add a link to Phallosan, so I'm guessing that just by typing the name here it automatically makes it into a link to their site.

Comment

Nay, not enough traction. I personally bought and tested it. By now I have tested all known mechanical devices.
              Dr. Richard R. Howard II , Dr. PH, MS, MPH, Tulane University Graduate
              Doctor supervised , mypenisdoctor.com
              e-mail – [email protected]
              web - mypenisdoctor.com, lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Ric View Post
                Nay, not enough traction. I personally bought and tested it. By now I have tested all known mechanical devices.
                So, what is your recommendation, taking into account comfort and stealth?
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                X