Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Help!]What is the best home made hanging tool for uncut person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Help!]What is the best home made hanging tool for uncut person?

Hi every senior cock builder

I did some research in the forum and get totally confused by all kinds of home made hanging tools. I am uncut so I think my skin gets slide easily. But I didn't find out any suggestion for those uncut person in hanging field.

So I am wandering that if anyone experienced can help me out.

What's the best kind of tool for uncut person?
    What's shall we be aware of additionally compared with cut person?

Personly, I perfer sock hanger because I got back to China from US. It shall be so much easier to get all those tools in the walmart, homedepot, cvs, etc.

Actually I finished jp's 90(basic stretching + wet/V jelqs) before I leave US. I gained nothing. I began with 6 0'clock LOT. So I think I might start something else other than manual jelqing and stretching after my re-conditioning. And also, I am considering purchasing an BathMate to increase my girth as well as warm ups.(Hope international shipping is available for BathMate)

Is that idea fine with my condition? I will start to work with suits on so I will not be able to wear entender. I only have 3 hours privately at home before I go to sleep.

Thanks a lot
    :(Start:11/28/2011 BPEL:5.71,NBPEL:5.12, EG:4.53, EQ: 6,LOT: 6:00
    :)Goal:xx/xx/20xx BPEL:7.5, NBPEL:6.5, EG:5.5, EQ: 9
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...g-log-999.html

You can grip your intact penis with a VLC Tugger and add tension by weights, straps, or and extender rig.

Yes you can make that at home if you like (Google Dave's Homemade Tugger) but the commercial variety carries a full year warranty and is guaranteed to fit comfortably.
    Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

I recommend the VLC tugger too. Its simply the most comfortable solution I have ever used.

Comment

There are so many different tuggers I see on the website so I don't know what to choose. I am confused between the foreskin restorative tugger and the shaft lengthening tugger because they both look the same. Which one do you recommend if I want to increase length only for an uncut guy? Also, how much weight can you hang max? Thanks

Comment

TLC tugger = foreskin restoration
          VLC tugger = shaft lengthening with a strap
          VLC-x tugger = shaft lengthening with weights

i have the VLC, so i use the strap. I havent tried hanging.
          imo, the strap version is the easiest, most effective and discrete way. i wear it 12-16 hours a day

Comment

Originally posted by cockmasterflex View Post
            I am confused between the foreskin restorative tugger and the shaft lengthening tugger because they both look the same.
            They're applied the same too. The ones that start with a V are ventless, so once you roll your skin up to seal around the device, then it pulls your gaslsn along by vacuum. The skin will only stretch as far as the shaft will go (which isn't far). The T models have a vent hole so they draw out the skin for maximum skin expansion.
            Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
            X