Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADS? chest harness(upward direction) or leg(downward)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADS? chest harness(upward direction) or leg(downward)

hi guys. just wondering. what is a better ADS? a chest harness(upward direction) or leg(downward)?
    ive seen them in ESL40.com especially the chest harness ones. pls share your ideas. thanks!

I have a leg harness ADS from EgoBooster, works perfectly for me. Just wear some slightly baggy jeans and I'm good to go all day long.

The chest harness wouldn't work for me, my stretched penis is pretty much up to my belly button, so my penis would be sticking out of my pants if I used a chest harness. Would be bad if my shirt happened to roll up or something.

Comment

downward tension also works on the suspensory ligament, so I always prefer downward tension for this reason
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

okay im gonna get that leg harness! thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by jejeii View Post
          okay im gonna get that leg harness! thanks guys!
          NEVER tug down toward the leg in bed.
          Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Originally posted by TLCTugger View Post
            ???

Comment

Originally posted by sandiego27 View Post
              ???
              I'm shocked this even has to be mentioned. If you strap your penis downward and fall asleep you will have nocturnal erections. Those would make your penis point UP so strapping it DOWN means your erectile tissue will be made to fold, which could cause a rupture of the corpus cavernosa, aka fractured penis.
              Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

It probably depends on the person really, I can point my penis straight down at 100% erection and even tuck it back behind my legs (I have a very very lose suspensory ligament)
                Also, most ADS devices have very elastic attachments at fairly low tension, so they would never be able to fully hold an erection completely down. Though I'm sure that it could be a problem for some people and they should make sure they are fully aware of their limitations before attempting anything like this
                2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I just started using the "captains wench" for ADS down the leg.

I cant not go straight up.

I prefer this over an extender. Much more comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                    It probably depends on the person really, I can point my penis straight down at 100% erection and even tuck it back behind my legs (I have a very very lose suspensory ligament)
                    Also, most ADS devices have very elastic attachments at fairly low tension, so they would never be able to fully hold an erection completely down. Though I'm sure that it could be a problem for some people and they should make sure they are fully aware of their limitations before attempting anything like this
                    + Everything he said. These ADS devices have very low tension, even if I get an erection, the stretchy elastic moves enough to accommodate the boner. Also since it's just a suction cup on the head, it happens to fall off when I get an erection anyways. Every time I goto sleep with the device on, I wake up with it off. Not sure how long it's staying on while I'm sleeping but I haven't had any problems with it.

Now if your using one of those metal extenders that you strap into I would never recommend sleeping with that on because your going to lose circulation of blood after an hour or so, very very bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X