Newbie pumping question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie pumping question

Hi, I'm fairly new here and have been considering buying a(nother) pump. I had a really cheap one maybe 5 years ago and ended up throwing it away. What I found was that the circumference (girth) of the tube was quite large, and not only was my cock being sucked in, but skin from my pubic region too and that didn't seem right. Is this meant to happen? I assume you need space to grow, but how much?

I'm probably nearing 5" in girth, so I guess average to below average and about 6 in length. Are you meant to start on a smaller one and step up to a bigger one later on? Could anyone recommend a good product for me?

Also, I dont really have time to be doing full on PE exercises, so was hoping I could just use a pump, but are there any supplements that work and would help?

Sorry for all the questions, the main one I am interested in is the one about the girth and skin being sucked in. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks
    BPFL - 5.125 BPEL - 6.5
    FGBase - 4 BPFSL - 7.0 EGBase - 4.75
    FGTop - 3.875 EGTop - 4.5

your not below average and welcome to the gym.

most people suggest doing jp90 first to get conditioned so you wont hurt yourself. If you feel you MUST add a device early on, you want to do it slowly and build a little every week. pumps are also targeted a little more to gaining girth instead of length, what type of goals were you going to try to set yourself? (not time related just a happy end goal)

biggest thing to pumps is the seal (normally the sleeve on the end you your not sucking your nuts in) and a gauge (i have a modding guide) so you dont go to high in vacuum and hurt yourself (3-5hg is the safe range)
    7.17.2012 (start)
    BPEL:5 3/4
    EG:4 3/4"

9.5.2015(current)
    BPEL:6 1/2
    EG:5 1/8

"When in doubt, lubricate.” – Jamie Hyneman

Comment

Working...
    X