Extender Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender Questions

So I just started extending, I have a Vimax with a noose head and I have a few questions.

1. I don't really feel the stretch but I know that I am being stretched if that makes any sense. I don't know if I'm putting it on right or not..I put the side bars to pretty much even length with my size and then I'll fasten the noose and move the bottom bars up a bit and then gradually keep increasing. I do not experience any of the discoloration or discomfort that many people here talk about which also leads me to think that I am doing it wrong. I have looked at pictures of how others are positioned in their extenders and that is pretty much how I look but I'm still uncertain.

2. I've read the post in the stickies about the head swell and I can't seem to get it perfect. Anytime I attempt to do it I'll lose the engorgement before I can fasten the noose or it'll just feel too awkward and I'll be unable to fasten it period so I have done without the head swell thus far.

3. I have been doing four sets of fifteen minutes in time. Is that good for a starting routine until I am confident in what I am doing and can up the intensity?
    Short Term Goal: 7 in. x 5.25-5.5 in.
    Long Term Goal: 7-8 in. x 6-6.5 in.
    When Will I Stop?: TBA

"The day you become satisfied is the day you stop improving."

Honestly, MANIAC (nice Boondocks avatar [lol]), I have a Quick Extender; regardless, they work all the same (plus/minus comfort).
    What I'm getting at (MANIAC) is you may want to at least do sets of 30-60 minutes session. I, myself, do 3-6 sets of 30-60 minutes and typically extend for 2-4 hours a day as the extending is used to supplement manual PE.

A piece of advice, stretch in between putting the darn thing back on, you want circulation to your penis (or else..)..
    04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
    06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
    Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
    Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

Working...
    X