Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone seen this? If so what are your thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen this? If so what are your thoughts?

Divocup Penis Products

I've been trying to find an ADS that doesn't require weights. This might be it..

Truth is, most "ADS" devices are not worth your money. No matter if the weight is in the device itself like this one, or like the very pricey "Circle Device", or if there is some sort of "leash" setup involved. Your penis eventually adapts to the very low amount of resistance they apply. Then, you are just wearing something on your penis for the sake of doing so. Even extenders have their limits in the amount of resistance they can apply. All ADS devices I'm familiar with also require a BIG time investment. Literally hours daily of wear time which is not very practical for most men.

Comment

I ordered this and I will let you know how it works out. You may find that a simple
      nightly watchamacallit (your penis lodged between your thighs while sleeping) works
      just as well.

My cock remains "chubbed" most of the day after a nightly "fowfer."

Comment

I think I am going to try it too. It seems like a great way, along with the sleeve he sells, to keep your dick in an elongated healing state. You can where it 24-7 when you aren't PEing. Might make gains come along a little quicker when combined with a manual or extender/hanging routine.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
          Truth is, most "ADS" devices are not worth your money. No matter if the weight is in the device itself like this one, or like the very pricey "Circle Device", or if there is some sort of "leash" setup involved. Your penis eventually adapts to the very low amount of resistance they apply. Then, you are just wearing something on your penis for the sake of doing so. Even extenders have their limits in the amount of resistance they can apply. All ADS devices I'm familiar with also require a BIG time investment. Literally hours daily of wear time which is not very practical for most men.
          I agree with the hours of time involved. I imagine, if I were single and worked from home.. then I might be able to extend for like 4 or 5 hours. As it is, I'm lucky to get two or three hours a week..

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
            I ordered this and I will let you know how it works out. You may find that a simple
            nightly watchamacallit (your penis lodged between your thighs while sleeping) works
            just as well.

Keep me posted.. I would be interested to hear your thoughts.. I'm ordering as well.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
              just as well.

Lucky. Mine usually turtles
              Goal: Huge

Comment

don't click on that link, it gave my computer like a virus or something. I clicked it and it opened like 10 new tabs, I tried closing them but every time i closed 1 another couple woould show up. I ended up closing down the whole internet, its fine now but im not clicking on that link again. dont know what happended but just a heads up...

Comment

Originally posted by Small_Fry View Post
                  don't click on that link, it gave my computer like a virus or something. I clicked it and it opened like 10 new tabs, I tried closing them but every time i closed 1 another couple woould show up. I ended up closing down the whole internet, its fine now but im not clicking on that link again. dont know what happended but just a heads up...
                  Probably an STD The seller is a male prostitute.

Comment

Your penis eventually adapts to the very low amount of resistance they apply. Then, you are just wearing something on your penis for the sake of doing so.
                    I disagree. There is a level of stress which causes bodily tissues to expand. Continue applying the stress and the expansion continues. You do not need to ramp up the stress.

However, that is not to say that beginners shouldn't start with very low force and gradually raise the force until they arrive at a level of force which will be both productive and comfortable for their intended wear duration.

All ADS devices I'm familiar with also require a BIG time investment. Literally hours daily of wear time which is not very practical for most men.
                    The VLC Tugger can be comfortably and discreetly worn for 10 or more hours per day. I wore a Tugger for 4 years at a factory/office job.
                    Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

I give a nod to malehanger's post. I wore an ADS with up to 18 ounces for 17 hours per day for six months with NO change in penis size. I stop that and converted to Blink's hanging recommendation in his Hanging 101 thread. Now I'm actually making very nice gains. I don't post often here and mostly lurk. Because of my lurking and laziness, I tried every approach that did not take dedicated time out of my schedule. But having waisted a lot of money and time on ADS (Autoxleeve), vac hangers, Bathmate (both sizes!), VLC tugger, Sizegenics, etc, I think the best approach is either standard hanging or JP's routine with customization after 6 months. I would be very curious how much size TLCTugger has gained with what sounds like several thousand hours of VLC tugger use. Perhaps if you use an ADS for an extended period of time it helps. In think 4 years would kill me, I'm not that patient

Comment

Originally posted by TLCTugger View Post
                        I disagree. There is a level of stress which causes bodily tissues to expand. Continue applying the stress and the expansion continues. You do not need to ramp up the stress.

However, that is not to say that beginners shouldn't start with very low force and gradually raise the force until they arrive at a level of force which will be both productive and comfortable for their intended wear duration.

The VLC Tugger can be comfortably and discreetly worn for 10 or more hours per day. I wore a Tugger for 4 years at a factory/office job.
                        I see where you're coming from Ron. Then again, you are speaking mainly of skin stretch with foreskin restoration vs stretching the entire penis.

Comment

This is a great thread. I hope to hear more from other members, especially
                          regarding the ADS. I think all of these devices, if properly used, can promote
                          flaccid state growth, combined, of course, with a regular routine, such as
                          hanging, or in my case, manual and the pump.

It takes time to reach flaccid length and girth gains--at least two years of
                          p.e. in my case. But I am still getting improved flaccid girth after all these
                          years.

Comment

Working...
                          X