VacExtender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VacExtender

Hello guys,I have a problem with my VacExtender.I bought one because I thought that It would be more comfortable than a normal extender and I could use it for hours..boy I was wrong.I can use it only 20-30 min before I start crying(not really but you get the ideea).
    Any tips from VacExtender users would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by gigel; 09-05-2012, 01:52 PM.

I have the 1st model, what actually hurts ? Could you be more specific ? Are you using the extender or this as an ads type device ?
    I never tried wearing it for hours to be honest about 40 minutes was about all I did, but had no pain.
    The first model you put the rubber tip on, making sure there was no air left in the tip, you could use a piece of medical tape across the top of your head if the frenulum was prone to swelling (mine did), put on the cap push tight, and roll down the blue rubber tube, get any air out through hole in cap. Then just put on the rest of it, and tighten.
    You tighten over time as your unit loosens up, I wouldn't use it for hours personally, the thought of not seeing my penis head and not knowing what was going on would scare me, but a 40min set followed by 5 min break then repeat as many times as I wished would be fine with me.

Lee.
    Starting stats: 01/04/12 ---- 5 5/8" NBP --- 6 3/8" BP --- 5 6/8" Girth
    Current Stats: 01/01/13 ---- 6 3/8" NBP --- 7 3/8" BP --- 6" Girth
    Goal for 2013: Lose 4/8 inch off fat pad + Get over 7" NBP

Comment

I have the 3.0 version,I always tighten up at max from the start maybe that s why it s so uncomfortable.
      How long you ve been using the extender?Any manuals?Thanks for the answer

Comment

I have the 3.0 version,I always tighten up at max from the start maybe that s why it s so uncomfortable.
        How long you ve been using the extender?What s your routine?Thanks for the answer

Comment

Get used to doing a comfortable 1.5 hour stretch before you increase to max tension.

Comment

Working...
          X