Just4funs Advanced routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just4funs Advanced routine

I started 12/4/09 with a more advanced routine than most of the other beginners. I have had good gains (0.3 in 1 month) and i think that my routine will more likley cement your gains better (i think).

So this is my routine.

Streching

Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
    Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
    Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Then 10 of A - assisted streches but they are not the same as them.

Do the normal A - assisted grip. When your doing it do a 5 second kegel then an 5 second reverse kegel (do this 10 times).

Warm up for 10 minutes.

300 2 seconds jelqs.

5 1 minute ulis.

Everyday!. NO SLACKING!.

Test it if you want !.
    Just4fun - I dont give you pleasure over night, I give you pleasure all day long.

Whats that!?. Is it a bird!?, a aeroplain!?. No its my dick!.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    12/4/09 - NBEL: 16.5cm EG: 13.8cm
    15/5/09 - NBEL: 17.3 EG: 14cm

Sounds like your grammar has been improving. I get that you're Swedish, but like many have said: "practice makes perfect."

So you stretch before warming up? Interesting. Everyday you do 5 Ulis for one minute? That's a pretty intense routine you have there. Looks like it's working, so keep with it. I think if you could slow down on the jelqs and get them to last 3-4 seconds you might get a better jelq out of it in less strokes.
    "Why pay for what you can get free"
    How PE Works
    (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
    (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
    (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
    "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
    PE90X Routine

Comment

Its not necesarry to warm up before streching ( DLD on mos told me that ). Hehe i dont really care so much about the girth but yeah maybe :P.
      Just4fun - I dont give you pleasure over night, I give you pleasure all day long.

Comment

Most people warm up before stretching. Just because one popular administrator told you that it wasn't necessary, doesn't mean he's right. Doesn't mean he's wrong either.

This routine seems too intense.

You have to wait 1-2 days between Uli workouts.

5 Ulis is really intense.

I'm afraid you will overtrain with this routine. Be careful.
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
          Most people warm up before stretching. Just because one popular administrator told you that it wasn't necessary, doesn't mean he's right. Doesn't mean he's wrong either.

This routine seems too intense.

You have to wait 1-2 days between Uli workouts.

5 Ulis is really intense.

I'm afraid you will overtrain with this routine. Be careful.
          Strongly agree. Someone give Radiohead a rep point for this, because I've already given him one!

Remember no one knows anything, besides me. just kidding. Check the source. There are administrators of many websites who I do not trust at all. For example, many of the admins of bodybuilding websites. I've talked with several nutriotionists and found out what stacking NO2 supplements can do, while the admins say stack them.
          "Why pay for what you can get free"
          How PE Works
          (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
          (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
          (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
          "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
          PE90X Routine

Comment

Fun! Im going to spank you then eat you if you continue with this routine that is way to intense for a newby!

At leaast warm up for 30 m minutes before a routine. DLD may be the exeption to the rule likely because his dick is in the happy jelly stage all the time perhaps. But you warm up!

300, 2 second jelq is worthless a 100, 5 second jelq is worth gold.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

A good quote regarding the importance of warmup is "I added warm up because this will weaken the collagen in the CC and CS(is there any?) and tunica. Thus deformation and reshaping can occur faster." -Epsilon.

Lycka till
              Start:2008-10-4
              Reborn Alpha Male
              BPFSL (18")
              FG (10 cm )
              BPEL ( 23 cm)
              MEG (15 cm)
              ----
              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

I will not change my routine im way into it XD :P but i know that your right!. And i warmup 50 - 70% of all times before streching thats beacuse i do my jelqs in the bath so i relax before i do my routine .

Thanks!

Comment

The stretching portion of your routine is solid. I like it. I think you jelq a little too much, but that's just my opinion. I agree with the rest of the guys that you need to do your warmup consistently before you start all exercising. With all of that said, I like your confidence. Just don't get too cocky and give yourself a nice gain-reducing injury.
                  Everyone dies...
                  But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Haha do u think i jelq too much!?. On Mos they told me to do 600 two seconds jelqs but i said that was too much for me.

Everybody tells me that my routine is too intense and i can say Yes it is but after you have done it for 1 and a half month its nothing. I started with this routine beacuse i though it was nothing :P.

Peace

Comment

Wow. MoS gives out dangerous information. 600 jelqs? That's unheard of...Come on...600?
                      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                        Wow. MoS gives out dangerous information. 600 jelqs? That's unheard of...Come on...600?
                        The only person I can think of is DLD because he sometimes recommend ***** amounts of Jelqing. He also recommends 0 rest days,which truely shows how ignorant he is in the subject of "Less is more". But hey 1 guy does not represent the whole MOS community.

MOS in general does not advocate such extreme amounts.
                        Start:2008-10-4
                        Reborn Alpha Male
                        BPFSL (18")
                        FG (10 cm )
                        BPEL ( 23 cm)
                        MEG (15 cm)
                        ----
                        EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Working...
                        X