Which device has least side effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which device has least side effects

Between hanging and extending which has less negative sides. What sides has everyone gotten?

Do them properly and you'll get no side effects. Hanging more than you can handle vs something like jelqing with too much force and too high erection level are both dangerous, so don't choose something because some people have gotten less injuries with it.

I find extending and hanging to be safer than manual PE if done properly and you've done your reading, when you're strapped in properly and using the proper weight or tension there's less human error than manual PE.

Comment

Ok cool prob gonna end up getting a hanger. I just don't want scar tissue. Or some of the other sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
        Do them properly and you'll get no side effects. Hanging more than you can handle vs something like jelqing with too much force and too high erection level are both dangerous, so don't choose something because some people have gotten less injuries with it.

I find extending and hanging to be safer than manual PE if done properly and you've done your reading, when you're strapped in properly and using the proper weight or tension there's less human error than manual PE.
        Well, some would consider the usual massive base girth gain compared to the rest of the shaft as a negative side effect, but I don't think anyone would ever complain about it during sex.

Comment

So ur girth on base gets bigger? Does it give a bad look? Does bibhanger really take 3 weeks

Comment

3 weeks to what? Ship to you?
            Hanging like any other forms of PE takes many months to years.

Comment

To ship lol. On site it says 3 weeks

Comment

If that's what it says then could be correct, also depends on where you live of course.
                And be sure to read and study hanging 101.
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by bdon87 View Post
                  So ur girth on base gets bigger? Does it give a bad look? Does bibhanger really take 3 weeks
                  Base girth definitely increases with hanging. It doesn't give it a bad look at all, at least to me, but some people feel it may make the penis look shorter.

I think the Bib hangers are made to order mostly by hand, so 3 weeks sounds about right.

Comment

Extender doesnt give base girth? I might get x4

Comment

Why are you scared of base girth?
                      You should figure out what you want before you start spending a lot of money, extenders are worn 4-8 hours a day 5-7 days a week, hanging is around 2 hours a day, manual PE is a few times a week, and they all gain at different rates, as do people and what methods they do.

Comment

Extenders will add base girth, but they don't seem to do it as much as hanging.

But I second Steve's question.

Comment

Ya I know I read extender takes 1500 to 2000 hours to gain a inch I'm cool with that. Prob get hanger after a year when gains stall

Comment

You think I should also get a cable clamp?

Comment

Cable clamp for what?

Comment

Working...
                              X