Question on Bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Bathmate

Hi everyone! I'm new to this idea of PE and devices and haven't ever tried anything. I've been reading up on the bathmate for a little while, and following people's threads and such. I decided that I'll give it a shot, and get one. The only thing that I'm a little confused about is where I should be ordering it from. There seems to be a couple bathmate sites. I'm from the US, if that helps you help me find who to order from.

Who should I be ordering from?
    Bathmate - The Official Retail Store. Buy direct from the manufacturers
    Bathmate USA | Penis enlargement the easy way!
    www.bathpump.com

*Also, these actually do come in discrete boxes right?

Thanks for your help! And I'm excited to share my journey with everyone!

If I were you I would wait until their new version comes out at the end of the month and someone reviews it - its supposed to fix a lot of the problems of the original model.
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Ok, thanks for the advice; I can wait. But I'm still curious if ordering from any of those sites is fine; or if one of them is more reliable, or something. I just want to make sure that I don't get ripped off

Comment

Im planning on ordering from bathmate.ca, good customer service.

Comment

I got mine from a local sex toy shop. It was half the online price.

Comment

Does anyone have an official release date for the new Bathmate? Cannot seem to find any solid information online.

Thanks

Comment

They will ship out oct. 1st, so basically you can order sept 30th. I spoke to a rep so this is pretty reliable.

Comment

Sounds good. I've decided to go with the hydromax, so I'll be ordering here shortly! One more thing, I have a PO Box for USPS....Do I put that into my shipping address or does is ship with like UPS and then should I use my physical address?

*If it's delivered by UPS: I spoke with the lady at the Post Office, and she said that UPS delivers their packages to the Post Office if I add my last four digits to my Zipcode, and that UPS doesn't really deliver packages to houses where I live.....But UPS says to put my physical address to drop off packages.

Has anyone delt with this before? Could you tell me what you did under this kind of situation if you have?
                Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Revolved View Post
                  They will ship out oct. 1st, so basically you can order sept 30th. I spoke to a rep so this is pretty reliable.
                  Thanks, I'm torn between putting out the big $$$ for a X4 extender or go with the Bathmate pump.

Comment

Depends if you want length or girth. You could buy bathmate and make your own hanger which is what ill probly do.

Comment

Depends if you want length or girth. You could buy bathmate and make your own hanger which is what ill probly do.
                      Have you been using the Bathmate? I'm still very skeptical about it.

Comment

I got one and it is a piece of shit. didnt hold a suction plus the pumping device is too stiff. it hurts to even try to get a pump. I threw it away.

Comment

ahh Damn! So confused on what route I should take. If only these things were cheaper.

Comment

I am ordering a bathmate today or tomorrow and i will let you know my honest opinion about it. PE requires a good amount of trial and error to find what works best for you. Youll figure it out, especially with all the help available here. As far as what kris said, are you sure you were using it correctly? Ive heard a lot of good things about bathmate and it does take some time to figure it out and work the thing properly.

Comment

I am ordering a bathmate today or tomorrow and i will let you know my honest opinion about it. PE requires a good amount of trial and error to find what works best for you. Youll figure it out, especially with all the help available here. As far as what kris said, are you sure you were using it correctly? Ive heard a lot of good things about bathmate and it does take some time to figure it out and work the thing properly.
                              Sweet, I look forward to what you have to say about it. Are you ordering the standard Bathmate, or are you gonna get the new Bathmate Hydromax? Best of luck in your PE journey!

Comment

Working...
                              X