Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injury after using extender

Hi guys,

Been using my extender (andropenis) for 1 month now. Yesterday when i put the extender on i tried to wear it upwards just to know if its more comfortable or not. But then i noticed pain and decided to take it off. When taking it off i saw that the extender was almost completly twisted (and also my penis). It wasn't really painful but it was the first pain i had with this device. So i tried to wear it again but could not last more then 15 minutes without the pain. The pain only comes from the inside of the penis, (left side only) and its a severe sharp pain. The pain only occurs when wearing the device.

So i got two options now, try wearing it with much lower tension or letting it heal for 1 or two weeks. When i wear the device at much lower tension the pain is almost completly gone.

I hope someone can help me out.

Kind regards

Try to apply some heat to it. NO fapping and take a good rest from it, id say 2 weeks would be good. If symptoms persist consult your Doctor.

is it also painful when you are erect?
    hello world

Comment

Thnx for ur reply. Its not painful when erect. I have to say i do FAP two times a day (21 years old) I will not mastrubate until this is healed.

But is fapping bad for PE in general? Just curious.

Comment

Working...
      X