Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender + Jelq

Hi everybody,

I'm new on this forum so I try to get all the informations I can have about PE !! I use an extender since 2 months and I've just started to proceed Jelq !! So I wanna know if it's possible to use an extender right after jelq or if I have to wait a certain time ??

Can you not use the extender first and then do all your jelqing, at least you'd have the night to go back to a more normal state ?

I would imagine extending after jelqing would make for a more irritable experience as your skin would be more sensitive.

I don't see it as being dangerous or anything, but you'll also have more fluid in your unit to pull, so perhaps it would slow down any gains ?

Cheers Lee.
    purple999
    Last edited by purple999; 10-04-2012, 12:53 AM.
    Starting stats: 01/04/12 ---- 5 5/8" NBP --- 6 3/8" BP --- 5 6/8" Girth
    Current Stats: 01/01/13 ---- 6 3/8" NBP --- 7 3/8" BP --- 6" Girth
    Goal for 2013: Lose 4/8 inch off fat pad + Get over 7" NBP

Comment

Originally posted by purple999 View Post
      Can you not use the extender first and then do all your jelqing, at least you'd have the night to go back to a more normal state ?

I would imagine extending after jelqing would make for a more irritable experience as your skin would be more sensitive.

I don't see it as being dangerous or anything, but you'll also have more fluid in your unit to pull, so perhaps it would slow down any gains ?

Cheers Lee.
      Yeah I think doing the Jelq at the end is the best solution !!In my case it doesn't hurt at all to wear the extender after Jelqing !! But I think it leads to better results not to do it !!

Thanks for the advise !! Bye !!

Comment

Working...
      X