Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting an Extender-help

Hey Guys,

Looking to get an extender, I do have about 4-5 hours each day I can wear it with no one around, for at least the next 7 months, and want to see if it will help out. I'm really looking for like half and inch in length and girth maybe, which seems realistic. I gained a little from JP90, but mainly better erections was the biggest difference I saw, and last a little longer. What extender should I get, I really don't have anything like $300 to spend on one. Also any other information of advice would be great. Thanks guys!
    My log
    Starting - July 2018: BPEL - 6.8"; MEG - 5.25"
    Current - BPEL- "; MEG- "
    Goal for this year- BPEL - 7.25"; MEG - 5.75

be a good extender shopper !
    Penile Extender Buying Tips

Pay attention to the ways that an extender fastens to the penis, comfort is needed to get the hours in, or else it becomes a "not so good" an experience.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

how

Hi I'm a newbie to andf was thinking how do you no if you had a good session in a penis extender if anyone could help

Comment

Every extender has its drawbacks and its pros. Many in the PE community find the penimaster pro, thats P E N I MASTER, not to be confused with penismaster, a way cheaper and crappier extender, to be a solid buy. Its damn near 400 dollars tho, probably more with shipping duties and replacement parts you have to keep buying but i've read great reviews.

Size Genetics is another popular extender although based on reviews ive read some love it some hate it.

If you really want info, send Dangler, who posted the extender buying tips link, or send Donjelqer a message, both are huge on the Penimaster pro but have used other extenders as well

Comment

Originally posted by shain89 View Post
          Hi I'm a newbie to andf was thinking how do you no if you had a good session in a penis extender if anyone could help
          From what ive read, often times good extender use had the penis looking nicely stretched in a flaccid state often times with slight discoloration of the glans that still isnt painful to the touch. I believe Donjelqer is your man if you want someone who knows a thing or too about good extender sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by shain89 View Post
            There's no guaranteed determination as to whether or not you've had a good extending session, when I extended I could feel a burning sensation on the bottom part of my shaft which was a result of the extender starting to stretch out my turkey neck, but everyone is different, as you get into higher tensions then you'll be able to feel more of a stretch, but as always with everything PE, go slow!
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
            X