Clamping Issue +Introduction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping Issue +Introduction.

So, I've started clamping. I found that hand cuffs and a wrist sized sweatband work amazingly effectively, with an amazing feeling after, and during the clamp session. I've clamped for about 5 minute sets, each time being about 80% hard. Now, I'm wondering - first off - if I should be doing this and trying to make my dick fill up with blood, or should I just get an erection, set it and forget it styles. I question this, because I had a skin surface blood vessel break (purely superficial damage - I assume ). I am going to wait till this heals, and I'm still hard as a rock with no pain, and jelqin' doesn't hurt.

I'd post stats, since this is my first post, but frankly; I'm a ninja PE'r. It works, because I feel it, not because I've been taking measurements. I've been doing it since I had to scour the internet for the Arabian PE references, before LPSG was around, Before Thunders, and I'm glad to have read around this site to see some great and awesome work being done.

I like to PE just for the look on my Girlfriends face when I slide it in. Barely. And I have to be lubed, even though she soaks the sheets when she's wet.

Does anybody have any directions for good Length Gains other than hanging/devices? I've got the girth, a little more depth couldn't hurt though.

Ninja PE'r: Welcome to the Gym. Good to have you here.

Clamping with hand cuffs and wrist-sized sweatbands, eh? That's a first. I can see why you have to be lubed. Good idea on taking a break until the damage heals. In the future, ease it up a bit. The idea is to get enough blood in your penis that it expands slightly beyond normal, but not enough to cause an exorbitant amount of pressure.

As for directions for length exercises, you sound advanced, so check out all the ones on this page: Penis Enlargement Gym - Advanced Exercises

Depending on how advanced you are, for an even more effective natural workout you can do all the exercises back-to-back without any rest in between. Either way, I'd wait a week or two (possibly more) for your injury to heal.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X