Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share and Advice

Hi Guys

Something I want to share when using my Home made extender. I have notice that I can stretch my Penis above and beyond by doing the following'

I stretch my penis to a point where I can feel the pain on the shaft and the glands, at this point I stop and become comfortable in the chair. I do a quick measurement. I massage the shaft slowly and after a while the pain goes away. I stretch again even more until the pain is back, do the same as previously stated and continue to a pint where I cant handle the extreme pain, do a quick measurement and release. I try and do this for at least 1/2 hr twice a day.

It has shown great potential and I think I am up to something here. Any advice from the Monks on this site, good or bad?

I wouldn't advice anyone doing this as I believe its quiet dangerous.

Originally posted by drmer View Post
    Hi Guys

Something I want to share when using my Home made extender. I have notice that I can stretch my Penis above and beyond by doing the following'

I stretch my penis to a point where I can feel the pain on the shaft and the glands, at this point I stop and become comfortable in the chair. I do a quick measurement. I massage the shaft slowly and after a while the pain goes away. I stretch again even more until the pain is back, do the same as previously stated and continue to a pint where I cant handle the extreme pain, do a quick measurement and release. I try and do this for at least 1/2 hr twice a day.

It has shown great potential and I think I am up to something here. Any advice from the Monks on this site, good or bad?

I wouldn't advice anyone doing this as I believe its quiet dangerous.
    Remember too much pain is no-no. I do have done same thing with my home made hanging device when im laying in bed. I made a promise that i dont measure till 2013 but i think i have gained this week when i started hanging. I also have done some what i call "105% erect ulis" wich some times leaves black spots to my penis skin but they go away in day or two. My girth size in this excercise is almost 14cm when my normal size is 12.7cm. I dont recommend these exercises.. if you go too far you can get a really nasty injury..
    Started again! 14.3.2014

Comment

Could you tell me what kind of collars you use in your extender drmer? Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Ccuum for the advice. I do not measure for gains when doing this, I just measure the tip of my glands against the rod as areferance point and see if the stretch is continuously inching more and more, currently the rod length is 8" and when I stretch the max I can get against the rod is 6.5". So so I am 1.5" short of the 8 " rod. By doing this it will show me if I am gaining anything.

Hey Aterhoseni, - The collar is a round 2-1/2" round Nylon tube with an ID of 1-1/2". You can use Aluminum instead it would be better. You have to make sure the ID is bigger than your girth in case you have a "hard on".

Comment

BUMP! I need to know what kind of "collars" he is talking about to make this extender. if you can PM me a direct link to a specific product that would be great. THANKS!

Comment

Working...
          X