Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender Question regarding Stretched length

Hello guys,

I have a question about stretched length in extenders. I usually stretch to the maximum that I can stretch and that is usually at most 7 inches flaccid. My question is this:

Should I only extend to what feels comfortable and let my penis grow over time? What I mean by comfortable is to just extend at 5-6 inches flaccid until my penis naturally grows to 5 inches flaccid.

I think my member can grow to 5-6 inches flaccid if I use this theory but I am curious to see what the extender community thinks.

Happy holidays gents!
    Stay cautious about your PI's, take at least two days of rest time, and pray all goes well every day.

Current stats:
    7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:
    NBPEL: 8 in.'s NBPEL

Long Term Goal:
    NBPEL: 8.5 in.'s NBPEL

I always stretch to the maximum, but really you should be looking at how many grams your pulling. Most agree that from 900-1,200 is the "sweet spot" for extending.

I always stretch as far as I can, and adjust every so often by adding bars when the stretch isn't enough, but I'm normally in the 1,500 range of grams/tension.

Comment

Thanks for the advice sandiego. I feel like maybe returning mine back to x4 and just stick with jelqing but I am unsure. Gotta make my mind up soon.
      Stay cautious about your PI's, take at least two days of rest time, and pray all goes well every day.

Current stats:
      7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:
      NBPEL: 8 in.'s NBPEL

Long Term Goal:
      NBPEL: 8.5 in.'s NBPEL

Comment

Working...
      X