Bathmate HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate HELP!

Odering one for christmas and need a LIGT site for the uk here are a couple i as thinking of buying from:

Bathmate Penis Pumps and Enlargers | Free Delivery at Lovehoney

bathmate penis pump | bathmate hercules | hydromax
    Bathmate UK | Penis enlargement the easy way!
    Lovehoney has lots of good reviews and is guaranteed to deliver it (e.g. wont scam you) Howver im nut sure if they sell real bathmates of fake ones? PLEASE REPLY SOON AS NEED TO ORDER IN TIME FOR CRIMBO !! Many thanks

Bathmate UK | Penis enlargement the easy way!

order hydromax

Comment

Price is always a good clue as to real or fake

Comment

Not to be a downer, but I've been using the BM for the past few months fairly regularily (3 days a week on average)

No gains. So basically I wouldn't advise buying one at all, I can go in to detail about things I dislike about the pump aside from the fact that it made no difference, but why bother?

Comment

I take it you've ordered from this this before? is the dilevery good (as in on time) as i dont want to be out and have to explain to my mum what it is aha!
          Originally posted by bluedragon View Post

Comment

Fairs man, everyones bodys different so what might not work for you, will work for others. Thanks for the info but will still be getting one as i've heard many good reviews !

Comment

Originally posted by djs View Post
              Fairs man, everyones bodys different so what might not work for you, will work for others. Thanks for the info but will still be getting one as i've heard many good reviews !
              Very true indeed !
              I ordered mine from shytobuy.com
              Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
              Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
              Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

I got mine from Lovehoney which you mentioned, I live in Ireland and got it in about 3 days in a plain brown box, free delivery as well, and yes the BMs they sell are legit, they are a huge online adult store in the UK
                Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thats the reason why i was going to buy from the 1st! Becasue its got many good reviews on delivery, wasn't sure if they were legit becasue everyones being saying only bathmate.co.uk and bathmate.com are the only ones that sell legit bathmates! But will defo order from them due to the fact i need the deliver to be on time Are you 100% sure there legit? Also would you recommend going from the hydropump up to the hercules, or just going straight to the hercules?
                  Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                  I got mine from Lovehoney which you mentioned, I live in Ireland and got it in about 3 days in a plain brown box, free delivery as well, and yes the BMs they sell are legit, they are a huge online adult store in the UK

Comment

Im sure they are legit, I have had the hercules about 6 months and have had no problem what so ever and I use it pretty much everyday. But ya I probably would go with the Hydromax if I was you there is more suction so they say, and even though you wont need it at the start you probably will down the line at some stage. Also if you are a bit on the thick side, I would advise you to get one of the pump sleeves, they sell them on the same website, a lot of people have found them helpful, I am about 5.5" girth, and find the gaitor can leave a bit of a mark and discomfort if I pump too much, everyone says the pump sleeves stop all this, and they are only a few pound if I remember correctly.
                    I have got a good bit of stuff before off Lovehoney though and never had a problem, they aren't one of those back alley dodgy adult stores. Let me know how you get on or if you need a hand with a routine and what not
                    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I had the problem getting cuts from the baffles. I now use the goliath, but the suction is not as strong. One of the members said put an empty pill bottle in the unit to displace some of the water. When doing this don't put water in the pill bottle leave empty with lid on. I tried this an it did any more suction. Send me message if you have any questions.

Comment

Working...
                      X