Safe to wear ESL40 Overnight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe to wear ESL40 Overnight?

I ordered the ESL40 with the chest strap and planning to wear it during night time (this would mean I would wear it for 7-9 hours without taking it off). Since the device wraps/ squeezes your penis to hold it up, would this cut the circulation to my penis? Anyone wore it overnight before?

Also, for those who has the ESL40, how much gains have you got from wearing it?

I originally planned on buying the leg strap. However, since it only stretches one side at a time, do you alternate each side after each day? Otherwise, wouldn't it cause your penis to curve to one side?

Originally posted by cockmasterflex View Post
    I ordered the ESL40 with the chest strap and planning to wear it during night time (this would mean I would wear it for 7-9 hours without taking it off). Since the device wraps/ squeezes your penis to hold it up, would this cut the circulation to my penis? Anyone wore it overnight before?

Also, for those who has the ESL40, how much gains have you got from wearing it?

I originally planned on buying the leg strap. However, since it only stretches one side at a time, do you alternate each side after each day? Otherwise, wouldn't it cause your penis to curve to one side?
    I would strongly advise against stretching all night due to a post I saw by a member from Thunders. The risks outweigh the benefits in my opinion. I'd rather be conscious than asleep if my dick asks me for some attention.
    Current
    NBPEL: 6.25 [+.25]
    BPEL: 6.75 [+.25]
    BPSFL: 7.75 [+.5]
    Girth: 5.5

Log

Comment

Stretching during your sleep is very risky and if you really want to do it, you need to set an alarm every 2 hours to wake up and pull out of your device and stretch and check your conditions and get a fresh supply of blood in before putting your device back on and set your alarm again. Even when you are awake 7-9 hours in a device is a long time and could risk injury. Still believe max of two hours and take off device and check and allow for a fresh supply of blood then back into the device. The only device I use and believe is a low risk to wear during my sleep is a ROP, Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X