I'm looking to buy a Pentomet "Force 75" or "80" gator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking to buy a Pentomet "Force 75" or "80" gator

Recently bought a Pentomet pump (duh) and like it a lot. However, it has gotten to the point that I would like more suction. I absolutely refuse to pay $300 to get a full set, as all I really need is the gator that nets me the most suction. Unfortunately Pentomet does not sell individual gators (read some where that they are eventually going to), so I'm turning to any of you who got the most expensive set and are willing to part with their "Force 75" gator, or, for whatever reason, your "Force 80" I'd much prefer that. Price is negotiable of course.

I apologize if this is the "wrong" forum.

You mean Penomet ! not pentomet
    Yes ...you have posted in the correct forum. Unfortunately penomet has not received much recognition here at PEGym and there are very few members here that have used one. So i doubt you will get much in the way of a response. If you have not done so allready, you should join MOS and make inquiries there. Penomet is very popular there and it has a sub-forum dedicated to it.
    Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
    Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
    Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

alrighty, thank you very much!

Comment

Which one or color are you using now?

Comment

Im using black. I really want the red. But dnt kno where to buy individual.

Comment

Working...
          X