No announcement yet.

Are dark dots on penis head dangerous ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are dark dots on penis head dangerous ?

it seems like the same spots keep on coming back after 5 or 6 hours of extending ! I used to get red pinpoint dots , now they are darker and a bit larger ! im concerned !

I have this exact same problem, dark discoloration that also feels a bit sore to the touch as well. I'm just hoping that after I stop extending in a year or two, that the large dark splodges on my helmet will then start to fade. I'm guessing it's pockets of trapped, deoxygenated blood or something.

Worry about getting a big penis first, before worrying about how to make it look a bit prettier. There's no use in having a pretty penis if it's small.

Remember, bigger is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie85 View Post
      I have this exact same problem, dark discoloration that also feels a bit sore to the touch as well. I'm just hoping that after I stop extending in a year or two, that the large dark splodges on my helmet will then start to fade. I'm guessing it's pockets of trapped, deoxygenated blood or something.

Worry about getting a big penis first, before worrying about how to make it look a bit prettier. There's no use in having a pretty penis if it's small.

Remember, bigger is better.
      Try some Arnica Montana

Comment

Slight discolouration happens to me as well! It is one of the side effects that only stick around for a few days then disappear and come back later... Don't worry about it unless it hurts when you touch the areas.
        Start
        BPEL: 6.7
        MSG: 4.5

Now
        BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
        MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

Unless it hurts, or if it does not go away after a few days rest, it is not something to worry about. If you got any numbness or poor EQ you may want to get it checked out
          Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
          Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
          Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
          http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

No numbness pain or bad EQ , and yes if I take a rest for a couple of days they are likely to fade ! Thank you guys

Comment

Working...
            X