Using Bathmate Before Sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Bathmate Before Sex?

Just wondering, as this is only my second day using the Bathmate Hercules (only 10-12 minutes 2 X day) and seeing that I am definitely bigger using it. Has anyone ever tried to use the device as sort of a "helper" to pump up your size to have sex with your mate? I would think it would work great, but the trick would be having her not know what I'm doing prior, lol.
    BPEL 7.25
    BPFSL 6.25
    FG 4.75

Trying for actual 5.25-5.5 EG; 7.25 EL

I often use a traditional air pump prior to sex which can add as much as 3/4 inch to my girth. I have ED, however, so I need to use a tight cock ring to maintain the temporary increase. My wife is most likely not aware of my pumping because she has yet to comment on the additional girth. Apparently, size doesn't matter during the heat of passion.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Good answer! While my wife has never once made any complaints, actually the opposite, and we are very much in love, I have heard her "moan" at certain times when I "pushed" the envelope, giving everything I had (just the right position). For this reason, if I could get an inch and a little girth, I can fill my wife more, feeling more of her. Anyway, just wondering, thanks for the feedback.
      BPEL 7.25
      BPFSL 6.25
      FG 4.75

Trying for actual 5.25-5.5 EG; 7.25 EL

Comment

Working...
      X