Clamped expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamped expansion

When i first tried clamping about 2 months ago, i had a post girth of up to 5.75. I recently picked it up again and can only seem to get to 5.5". Im currently weighing in at 5.25" EG. Any ideas as to why im getting less expansion than i use to? I figured it would be more if anything.

hmm... Are you sure you're measuring right?

Comment

Yep, same way and same tape. Confusing huh..

Comment

Not sure if its for the same reason but I noticed the same after a few months of pumping. The temporary expansion wasn't quite the same size after a while and didn't last as long. what at first lasted upto 24 hours changed to just a few.

I dont know the reason why but just assumed my cock was adapting to the abuse it was getting.
        Start (25/06/2012)............. Current (16/09/2013)

BPEL - 16.30cm (6.4'')........ BPEL - 18cm (7.1'')
        MEG - 12.30cm (4.8'')......... MEG - 13.5cm (5.3'')

Comment

Did you make gains in Erect girth? Did you EQ go up? Its possible that you gained, and are basically at your "limit" for smooth muscle gains. This would be under the assumption of the TGC theory, I recommend giving it a read
          I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
          Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

No, it was all temporay. I didnt do it long enough to see gains from clamping. Maybe it was fluid retention.

Comment

I agree. Fluid retention seems the most likely.
              Has your sessions been dwindling as time progressed or have you kept the same routine?

Comment

I did it for a while. Stopped, then went back to the same as i was doing before.

Comment

the reason why is because the first time u measured the clamp was more pressed to your pubic bone than the second time. the closer it is to ur pubic bone the more expansion u get. and kagels play a big role too. hope this helps

Comment

I will try that but i think i was being somewhat consistent. Thanks for the idea.

Comment

We all have big days and not so big days. Nothing to worry about it's not like you no longer have the potential for good expansion. Get consistent with clamping and see what happens.

Good luck
                      Jrems

Comment

Yes we do. Only thing is i was consistently getting that expansion, now im not. Oh well, ill get it back eventually.

Comment

Working...
                        X