thinking outside the box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking outside the box

ok, i'm new here but not really to PE, just never thought much of it. I gues we all do PE from time to time, even if we didn't realize what we were doing.

Anyway, just like e title says, i'm an ouside the box thinker. That being said, i've been trying to read as much as i can and browse te site but life has it's way of not caring what i want to do, LOL!!! SO, that being said, who thinks outside the box with PE??? everyone does to be honest because it we were in the box, we would be hanging weights or anything esle from, our Johnson!!!!

Back to the point. I read about wearing all day extenders and such. Also read that one good item was that sleeve that you use for a tennis racket grip. That got me to thinking about a weighted extender. Nothing rigid and but yet really durable. Then a picture popped in my head..... Does anyone remember seeing pics or watching TV and seeing a pic of some tribes where te women put those rings around their necks??? Well that got me to thinking....... SO, as i sit here typing my first post, i have 16 (was sure how many to get and i was in a rush at Lowes) stainless steel rings (3/16th thick, i believe) on my Johnson. All i did was oil/lube up and push the gland through and slide them one by one to the base. once i got them one, the gland is keeping them from sliding off. Unlike the tennis racket grip from the sports section, this doesn's constrict the shaft.

Anyway, just wanted to say hey and throw out the idea and see if anyone has done this before and see who will be making a trip to the local hardware store. OH, and just look for you size rings.

Got any pics or comments for those looking to use this method? Did you experience head slip?
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
      Got any pics or comments for those looking to use this method? Did you experience head slip?
      I'm not where i'm ready to throw up any pics and have that ability right now. I will tell you that since posting about this i have head no head slip and this is very comfortable. Sorry if i'm not up with all the lingo but i'll do my best. For comments i will tell you that i've done some wrapping before, the elastic rubber type sleeve from the sports section at Walmart (called WHAT A GRIP), some light hanging, etc BUT i haven't gotten this comfy of a stretch/extend with any of them. I've have no stretching feeling of the skin but can feel the weight pulling from inside, if that makes sense. I believe that this is the best $20 i've spent! Easier to put on than the WHAT A GRIP. Besides, i prefer to do this PE in stealth mode so i'm sure my wife wouldn't think anything weird if she saw these rings around the house. Can be explained as being used for anything. This is the type of rings but i got mine from Lowes.

Brettuns Village Leather - Accessories and Parts

google the web for this and see where my brain storm came from: The giraffe women of Southeast Asia

Comment

And let's just call this 'ring stacking' if this is a new method ;-)

Comment

Cool. Looks like its more comfortable then any other ads.
          :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Would this be some what similar to clamping in a way. it is different I will say that. Let me see if I fully understand this method. The rings are stacked all the way underneath the head of the penis and the weight of the rings are some what of a hanging style? Sounds like a good idea to me but im not sure if im understanding it correctly.
            Start : Sadly I didn't measure but I know for a fact I gained over the time.
            Current : EL - 7.25 EG - 6 FL - 3.5 FG - 3
            Goals : EL - 8 EG - 7 NBPEL – 9

Comment

Originally posted by Dereck91 View Post
              Would this be some what similar to clamping in a way. it is different I will say that. Let me see if I fully understand this method. The rings are stacked all the way underneath the head of the penis and the weight of the rings are some what of a hanging style? Sounds like a good idea to me but im not sure if im understanding it correctly.
              You are correct. All you do is pick te ring size that will fit your flaccid size but not slide up and down the length freely. And mostly, you don't want the head to freely pull through the ring either. So now let's say you have picked your ring size (1" or 1 1/2" or etc) and then pick up a handfull. Go ome from there, wash the ring, then add some lube/lotion/whatevr your choice maybe and then one by one....... add the rings. You can use half of what you can fit to see if you like the concept and then add more later or go all out. I just came up with this yesterday and i will say, it's easier to wear if you are free-balling.

Since this cocept hit me yesterday, i've worn 15-16 rings at once. I slept with them on last night, had no problems taking a wizz, took them off for the shower this morning and wore 14 all day today. i dropped down because when i sat down once, i felt one pull off. no big deal though. now, since i got off work i did manage to take a hot bath (soaking really) while wearing the rings and had no issues with them sliding off.

Everything in PE takes time and nothing is over night or we would all have the Holmes dong going, LOL!! Bottom line is i feel it gives you some stretch between the base and the head, while adding weight in the process for some ligs. Is it 1 or 2 lbs hanging off you, NO but its just something i ask you try for yourself.

Special note: make sure to get rings that are smoothe on the inside and if not youll have to watch out for burs.

Comment

This would nice, except I think the problem might be the top ring, the one which is right under the head of the penis...Mines has more skin & less head underneath than on top, like everyone else im sure. So a top custom ring that would be longer on the bottom than on top would make this ideal, also some rubber bumper on the part that comes into contact with the head to ensure grip.

Dont judge me on the pic, but this describes how the top ring would look like lol Fashion-Silver-Gemstone-Jewelry-Finger-Rings-RG-6215-.jpg

Comment

how do you post pics here? i'll try to get some of what i'm doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Going4 8x6 View Post
                    how do you post pics here? i'll try to get some of what i'm doing.
                    There should be a link above the type box that says "insert image". Theres 2 links with the picture of earth above, to the left of that its a picture frame. Click that

Comment

The rings around the neck thing is an illusion, the neck does not get longer, what the rings end up doing is pushing down on a persons shoulders and chest, collapsing your ribcage and collar bone. the neck just looks longer due to an abnormally proportioned body.

Comment

Working...
                      X