Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't I just buy 2 PE's to continue gains instead of PE then Hang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't I just buy 2 PE's to continue gains instead of PE then Hang?

Hi, I've been reading some info on this site. I've been using a PE for a while. I've read about using a PE, then switching to hanging afterwards. After seeing pictures of hanging and also learning that it can be risky, I am DEFINITELY not interested in going that route.

Can't I just buy another extender (my current one has it to where you screw on these tiny little rods that vary in size, and make it longer and longer over time) and use the rods from the new one to continue extending once I've maxed out the PE I currently have and stop getting results? Can't I just keep on stretching by gradually increasing the size of the PE, like how people do with the plugs in their ears? I've read a lot of info and haven't heard of anything like this. I was hoping it's possible. I don't mind buying another PE. Anything but hanging please.

Thank you for your response(s)

I got great length gains just jelqing and stretching manually... Try that.
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Hanging is a great way to gain, its alot less of a commitment, and its really not all that dangerous, unless you think your ironman and try to hang 20 lbs your first time. Use caution and there would be nothing to worry about. Not trying to "convert" you or anything, but you seemed to have a biased opinion, just pointing out the positives.
      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
      Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Hanging isn't that bad, but it isn't for everyone, I have started to add jelqing to my hanging routine. My unit feels so much more pliable now, perhaps jelqing could help with your extender, just do it after you use your extender.

Cheers Lee.
        Starting stats: 01/04/12 ---- 5 5/8" NBP --- 6 3/8" BP --- 5 6/8" Girth
        Current Stats: 01/01/13 ---- 6 3/8" NBP --- 7 3/8" BP --- 6" Girth
        Goal for 2013: Lose 4/8 inch off fat pad + Get over 7" NBP

Comment

You can also just buy the rods...no need to buy a whole new unit.
          Starting:9-8-2011
          BPEL: 8 in.
          MEG: 6.25 in.
          BPFL: 6.5 in.
          FL: 5.5 in.
          BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
          BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
          MEG: 6.375 in.
          NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

I know, at first I thought hey this hanging sounds like a great idea, but then when I saw pictures I was totally turned off. Stretching just seems so much easier and comfortable to me (despite the 6 hours I have to put in daily) as opposed to the 20 minute exercise of hanging. thank you tho. it's not totally ruled out of course as an option. I'm just thinking if I had to choose between the 2, I would rather just continue to stretch since I'm so used to it and can handle it in my daily life routine and activities.

I still want to know though if just buying the extra rods (thanks Grendel08 for that information) and continuing to stretch that way is okay too? I don't mind the extra time I have to put into it and the 6 hour a day regimen. Is it at all possible to still be able to go that route instead of stopping at the initial amount of rods I get with the stretcher and that's it and have to choose a different exercise?

thanks guys for your answers. you answered quick. This really helps me a lot to know.
            RavenRann
            Last edited by RavenRann; 01-19-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X