pumping at low pressure for hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pumping at low pressure for hours

I was wondering if it be good to pump at low pressure for 1,2,3..8 hours a session could be good for gains rather then a session 3x15 minutes at a higher pressure?

You should come out of the cylinder at least every 20 mintes untill conditioned. In the beginning you shouldnt even go past 10 minutes. Have you read the pumping threads inthe devices forum stickies yet.
    To answer low pessure and longer sets are best for gains.
    Last edited by BigO; 01-20-2013, 08:58 PM.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I have been pumping for over three years. I normally do three 20 minute sessions at 5 hg. resulting in only a slight doughnut. About once a week I do three 30 to 45 minute sessions at 4 hg which result in a moderate doughnut which takes an hour or two before mostly dissipating. Based on this experience, I would say that staying under vacuum for more than an hour would result in a significant doughnut which could result in possible injury. Check out the galaries at Pumptoys.com and you can see how disfigured your dick will look like after extended time under vacuum.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I am intrigued to know why pumping at low pressure for longer is better for gains. Isn't the idea to stretch disfigure and pump more blood into it therefore needing higher suction?

Comment

If you plan on doing such a routine make sure you condition yourself for it, but I wouldnt go beyond 1 hour in a cylinder, 8 hours is too much no matter how conditioned you are you will get a lot of fluid retention
          Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
          Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
          Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
          http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have pumped for 21 weeks now, and I feel that I am still exploring and expanding my limits regarding time and pressure.
            I usually pump for 15-20 minutes at 6 inHg, mainly because that is the usual amount of time available for me to pump, and 6 inHg is the highest pressure I have found safe for me.

A few times I have been able to try longer sessions. So far I have found that 30 minutes at 6 inHg or 60 minutes at 4 inHg works fine for me.

But which gives the best gains... I have no idea, but I do log my sessions and gains in my weekly blog here. Feel free to follow my progress there.
            Start Aug 2012
            BPEL 18,5 cm (7.28")
            MSEG 12,5 cm (4.92")
            BEG 14,0 cm (5.51")
            May 2017
            BPEL 20,5 cm (8.07"), +2,0 cm (0.79")
            MSEG 14,0 cm (5.51"), +1,5 cm (0.59")
            BEG 16,5 cm (6.50"), +2,5 cm (0.98")

Avatar and profile photos is me, copyright by me

Comment

High vacuum levels cause capillaries to rupture which show up as bruises. It also causes excess edema which can cause blisters. If you pump at lower vacuum levels, you can avoid these maladies and maintain your penis under vacuum for longer periods of time and, accordingly, derive the benefits of vacuum expansion for longer periods of time.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

if you pump just to say theres a tiny bit of pressure barely noticable,no fluid will build up..and you can stay in there for hours.
                I know some say its dangerous..but i'm giving it a try.
                I had it on for like 5 hours yesterday and their were beraly any fluid retension..dick looked realy tick and longer flaccid and also stayed like that quite long.
                Ill keep updates..(also its not my first time doing a pump routine)

Comment

Thx for the advices also

Comment

If you do 8 hours, which i dont think anyone would recommend, let us know how that works. Maybe a picture too.

Comment

Pumping is a very cool experience. I am pumping now and feel that lower pressure feels better than the higher pressure.

Comment

Hehe so am I..feels great

Comment

2hrs in so far little breather evry 30 minutes
                          Barely noticable fluid
                          Lots of pre cum lol
                          Ticker longuer hang
                          No bruises spotting due to the extremely low pressure..
                          Gonna give updates after 2 more hrs of being in the tube..

Comment

Interesting to hear from other people experimenting :-)

I have two questions for you, Nightcrawler:
                            1) If you have a pressure gauge, how low is extremely low pressure?
                            2) Do you pump flaccid or with an erection?
                            Start Aug 2012
                            BPEL 18,5 cm (7.28")
                            MSEG 12,5 cm (4.92")
                            BEG 14,0 cm (5.51")
                            May 2017
                            BPEL 20,5 cm (8.07"), +2,0 cm (0.79")
                            MSEG 14,0 cm (5.51"), +1,5 cm (0.59")
                            BEG 16,5 cm (6.50"), +2,5 cm (0.98")

Avatar and profile photos is me, copyright by me

Comment

I have pumped for longer sessions at low levels when kicking back watching TV or a movie on my recliner, but I do vary my levels through out the session. After my start up session if you will of 5-10 minutes in the tube of 4-7 inches of vacuum. I will start to cycle up and down in levels of vacuum. I use a elliptical tube from vacu-tech and rotate it over time for a different pull from width or height of the tube. I will go up to 7-10 for a good seal and vacuum for 30-40 seconds then back down to under 4 for my start of longer session and I can maintain most of the length of my higher vac levels and let the packing begin. My idea of varying the levels is to bring in a fresh supply of blood and rotate my tube to change the angle of the pull. Been able to reduce any donuts from forming compared to a steady vacuum over a time distance by changing up vacuum levels and rotation of my tube. Good luck in your longer sessions.

Comment

Working...
                              X